RedMerchant, Why Did You Delete Your FUCK Bgol Thread & Youtube Gangster Video?

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
ws2tzb.jpg

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
i didnt even know redmerchant was a thug though... not even an E-THUG... wow u got me with this 1 dog! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

zantislin70

Banned
why did you white out 2 of your open tabs? there is no reason whatsoever to do that unless you had some faggot sites open. there is no logical reason at all why you would white out some open tabs. you are just as gay as this merchant nigga. you are a bitch ass nigga to the fullest.

nicer

Potential Star
Registered
why did you white out 2 of your open tabs? there is no reason whatsoever to do that unless you had some faggot sites open. there is no logical reason at all why you would white out some open tabs. you are just as gay as this merchant nigga. you are a bitch ass nigga to the fullest.

good point. :lol:

African Herbsman

Star
Registered

:lol::lol::lol:

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
dang red, one day we cool then the next you talking gang shit...

gang free zone man...gang free zone.

sq4jm0.jpg

zantislin70

Banned
doglife193 a.k.a zantislin70, how many times must i sonned you :lol:
learn english first. how exactly have you ever once sonned me? are you out of your fucking mind? you have never once made any comment that could even be considered a valid point.

adonis stay losing
losing what? you have just lost. you proved you can only contribute shit talking. point out how i stay losing please. i beg you.

didnt' knwo they were all the same person...thanks.
shut your tranny loving ass up. you really think niggas here like you? i don't care if i'm disliked, but you are a faggot, and it has been proven.

BMG

Star
Registered
adonis, cuzz you keep gettin banned after talkin about how much you hate being on this muthafucka, then you keep coming back trolling on members and cosigning faggots doin the same shit over and over again, that is some loser charlie brown shit, youre a 30+ year old fool acting like a lil ass baby
grow the fuck up

zantislin70

Banned
if your not adonis why would you reply?

you fail again dogshit
once again you prove your ignorance. it's you're, not your. any 3rd grader could inform you of this.. you must be proud be read and write like a fucking retard. lmao... simp ass bitch.

adonis, cuzz you keep gettin banned after talkin about how much you hate being on this muthafucka, then you keep coming back trolling on members and cosigning faggots doin the same shit over and over again, that is some loser charlie brown shit, youre a 30+ year old fool acting like a lil ass baby
grow the fuck up
getting banned has nothing at all to do with me. whoever i am, i never broke any rule posted. if a mod has it in for you, he will ban you. for instance jimmyhat starts a race war with latin playa..... all of a sudden since ten doesn't like latin playa, he bans latin playa even though jimmyhat started the racial shit, and was more offensive. as for the co-signing faggots.....where did i co-sign anyone? i was calling out that faggot ultimate lurker. i didn't co-sign anyone. if you could read, you would've comprehended that i said that ultimate lurker is just as gay as this merchant nigga.... that doesn't seem like a co-sign to me. so once again i make an ass out of an idiot who thinks he has a point, but is just talking out of his ass. you morons make this way too easy.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
learn english first. how exactly have you ever once sonned me? are you out of your fucking mind? you have never once made any comment that could even be considered a valid point.

losing what?​

2i7mlnp.jpg

You stay LOSING, i could do this shit ALL day :roflmao: @desperate for some money. Go look for a job nigga, instead of creating multiple user names on bgol

getAlife.gif

i'll be MAD too, if i live like this

GlennQuagmire

Star
OG Investor
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH