Remember Alexis Fields from roc? Kim Fields sister.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kim fields is her sister?and their momma was Penny's mother drunk abusing ass from Goodtimes?

Maaaan,talk about shit I didn't know but yeah she's hot and they do all look alike.
Shorty been tripping for a minute. Since the divorce, the clothes have been absent. Shorty don’t work. To whore is to have nice things but refuse to work “honestly” for it. And we raise children to aspire to make art. Make art for the white man.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Come on, yall slippin..no ROC gif??

roc.gif

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it. Do these people need attention that bad? Maybe I am gettin old but she seem thirsty as hell.

That said, as a married man, she can kick rocks, but if I was single or looking to slip, I would slip into her, but then leave cause she seem like the type that’ll fuck some shit up.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it. Do these people need attention that bad? Maybe I am gettin old but she seem thirsty as hell.

That said, as a married man, she can kick rocks, but if I was single or looking to slip, I would slip into her, but then leave cause she seem like the type that’ll fuck some shit up.
Chick posts something like once a week if that. It ain't that serious. She's bad so the attention is going to come when she does post something

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might as well start an Onlyfans and put that sexy body to Work $,instead of showing off on IG