Retired Marine 2-star general found dead at sprawling California base

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Retired Marine 2-star general found dead at sprawling California base​

Riley CederJul 5, 2024, 02:08 PM
ZZJAZCVMVBCTRAZCBQBW6ILR3M.jpg

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is looking into the circumstances surrounding the death of a retired major general whose body was discovered at a Marine base on Saturday.

Maj. Gen. William Mullen, age 59, was found deceased at the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California, the San Bernardino County coroner’s office confirmed.

His body was found in Building 1651, according to coroner records, Military.com reported. The building is home to the Marine Corps Communication–Electronics School, according to an online base directory.

The Marine Corps provided a statement to Marine Corps Times stating that Mullen was at the base attending the Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group change of command ceremony.

The retired major general was once the commanding general of the Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Center in Twentynine Palms, California, and retired from the Corps in 2020, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Marine Corps also confirmed to Marine Corps Times that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service was investigating the incident.

NCIS was unable to be reached for comment.

The San Bernardino County Coroner’s Department is handling the autopsy and results are pending, a spokeswoman confirmed.

As a commanding officer of the Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team Company, Mullen deployed to Operation Desert Shield and took part in counter-narcotics missions along with Joint Task Force-6, according to his official biography. He later deployed with the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit as a commanding officer of Fox Company and joined Operation Sea Signal, a 1994 military response to Cuban and Haitian refugees seeking asylum.

He deployed to Fallujah, Iraq, in 2005 as operations officer for Regimental Combat Team – 8. In 2007, he commanded 2nd Battalion, 6th Marines, also in Fallujah.

At the time of his retirement, Mullen was serving as the commanding general of Training and Education Command, based in Quantico, Virginia, according to the Corps.

Mullen’s “dedicated service to our nation and the Marine Corps will always be remembered,” Maj. Gen. Thomas Savage, the commanding general of the Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command, said in a statement provided to Marine Corps Times by the Marine Corps.

Reached by phone on Friday, multiple members of Mullen’s family declined to comment to the media.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Call out Gibbs, Ziva n em. This's some strange sounding shit

maybe idk

“@zani11066 hours ago
Retired American two-star general, William F. Mullen, was found on a US Marine Corps base near Twentynine Palms, California, sparking suspicions due to the base's high security. The cause of his death remains undisclosed. Some experts believe he died in Odessa from a Russian missile strike. This claim is supported by an increase in mysterious deaths of NATO soldiers and officers in Western countries, often following Russian missile attacks in Ukraine. However, NATO leaders attribute these deaths to accidents, unrelated to the conflict. Keep sending them home Russia”

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe the heat got to him. When I was out there exercising during the day was prohibited.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
maybe idk

“@zani11066 hours ago
Retired American two-star general, William F. Mullen, was found on a US Marine Corps base near Twentynine Palms, California, sparking suspicions due to the base's high security. The cause of his death remains undisclosed. Some experts believe he died in Odessa from a Russian missile strike. This claim is supported by an increase in mysterious deaths of NATO soldiers and officers in Western countries, often following Russian missile attacks in Ukraine. However, NATO leaders attribute these deaths to accidents, unrelated to the conflict. Keep sending them home Russia”

if this is true, it would prove how the media is just a mind control tool... but I wouldnt be surprised at all,

we are in the middle of FULL WAR PROPAGANDA, from bullshit war footage on worldstar to ....straight up

mis-leading in the death of a general....

I mean he wasnt even legal retirement age yet, no way it

could be a natural death...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
if this is true, it would prove how the media is just a mind control tool... but I wouldnt be surprised at all,

we are in the middle of FULL WAR PROPAGANDA, from bullshit war footage on worldstar to ....straight up

mis-leading in the death of a general....

I mean he wasnt even legal retirement age yet, no way it

could be a natural death...

Remember I said something happened in Odessa, that was been kept hush hush….
On that day, someone who track aircraft flights in the area, said a number of French helicopters were flying in and out.

Look at this,

“Eighteen members of the British Special Air Service and French army soldiers were killed in the strike on Odessa, retired Spanish Army Colonel Pedro Baños said, without specifying the date of the strike.

"I have just received information that I cannot confirm, I asked for confirmation and I was told that it is certain... there was an attack on Odessa in which at least 18 members of the British Special Air Service (SAS) were killed," Baños said on on its YouTube channel Canal del Coronel.

According to him, another 25 members of the British Special Air Service were injured. “And they tell me that the French soldiers died... these are not mercenaries who are French, no, these are soldiers of the French army,” he added. At the same time, a retired colonel of the Spanish army did not specify when exactly the attack on Odessa was carried out”

edit: this is two different events, the after “look at this” happened this week apparently

While the top part, happened months back

Last edited:

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twentynine Palms, California GETS HOT AS FUCK DURING THE SUMMER over 115 degrees daily . RIP