Rod Wave jumps off a balcony in wild stunt during his performance.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He should kill himself fa real wit that wack ass song. :smh:

OUSp2P.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn y'all don't know Rod Wave? :lol: What's the last "new artist" y'all listen to? Is it Drake?

I don't care for his music though he came in when all these niggas was sad and depressed. Making emo trap music. SMH.

Ajax

Everybody's Favorite Warrior
BGOL Investor
Damn y'all don't know Rod Wave? :lol: What's the last "new artist" y'all listen to? Is it Drake?

I don't care for his music though he came in when all these niggas was sad and depressed. Making emo trap music. SMH.

Sure don't, and from looking at that clip I'm glad. Fuck that industry shit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I never really heard of him or his music, there is a lot of good music and bangers out there,

Just too much bullshit to shift through, and when you lived well past your forties,

you have experienced some proven bangers in your life, so you resort to that rather

than weeding through the piles of bullshit to find that gem...

whats crazy is .. growing up in the eighties and nineties, Drake is considered

new school to me.. when in reality dude is now an Ol Skool artist in this current

generation...

just thinkin bout that shit I just added a few more grey hairs to my beard...lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never really heard of him or his music, there is a lot of good music and bangers out there,

Just too much bullshit to shift through, and when you lived well past your forties,

you have experienced some proven bangers in your life, so you resort to that rather

than weeding through the piles of bullshit to find that gem...

whats crazy is .. growing up in the eighties and nineties, Drake is considered

new school to me.. when in reality dude is now an Ol Skool artist in this current

generation...

just thinkin bout that shit I just added a few more grey hairs to my beard...lol
Oh yeah man i'm these dudes age so its hard to see guys like J Cole, Cudi, Drake....this was like the new wave of new artists 10 plus years ago lol. These the "old heads" now lol. Just so crazy.