Rosalyn Gold-Onwude (Now with ESPN) Rosgold

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taylor Rooks‏

:lickinpussy:

These female TV reporters need a dress code, of course us men like seeing their short skirts and tight dresses, but how the hell can a straight man focus on a interview when she got her thighs showing with her legs crossed and flickering with her hair and all that sexy shit.

Smh.

Last edited:

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered
These female TV reporters need a dress code, of course us men like seeing their short skirts and tight dresses, but how the hell can straight man focus on a interview when she got her thighs showing with her legs crossed and flickering with her hair and all that sexy shit.

Smh.

It's a test. Remain focused almost to the point of being aloof. Gets them open even more.

As for Ros... I had the pleasure from seeing her ass from the 200 seats at MSG one evening. Shorty is built right. Can only imagine how she looks close up

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30604177_1933225990022291_2605354739738607616_n.jpg

30982406_615879682094824_7696094516939325440_n.jpg

Rosalyn Gold-Onwude

Reactions: LSN

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I would murder all of you ninjas and the entire population of Europe to lick her pussy once. It's that serious. Really, on some Thanos shit, you would all die! :lol:

Double down, everyone one get the snaps. Just me her, Ros, Traffic Bae and "skinny" Tabria.