Russian Bot exposed on Twiiter.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Knew they were there.

Still way more "human bots" repeating the same support of Trump and MAGA ideology than anything tho.

Russian underestimates the depth of American stupidity they really dont need all them bots. lol
I knew this was the case as well you could tell by some of the response you get when you reply to some of these bots. Russia and China is really trying to fuck over the United States so they could take over. This is sort of like a Red Dawn effect but with cyber technology

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knew they were there.

Still way more "human bots" repeating the same support of Trump and MAGA ideology than anything tho.

Russian underestimates the depth of American stupidity they really dont need all them bots. lol
To be fair, it's easy work for the Russians. Plus, it gives them more chances to catch the really gullible ones lacking.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A mysterious Israeli political marketing firm with little online presence is at the heart of a government-led information operation targeting the United States and Canada.

Following the outbreak of war between Israel and Hamas in October, researchers began picking up signs of a coordinated influence campaign focused on promoting pro-Israel narratives about the conflict, disparaging Muslim communities in the United States and Canada, and commenting on the pages of media organizations, politicians and public figures in those two countries.

The bulk of the content and websites linked to by the network appeared to have a common objective: sowing discord and promoting tensions within domestic coalitions in North America that have rallied to the Palestinian cause, including the targeting of audiences in the United States by attempting to link the U.S. civil rights movement to support for Israel and Zionism.

GettyImages-1730649611.jpg

The account and its network spread false claims of Canadian Muslim immigrants and residents imposing Shariah law, manipulated photos and lobbied journalists to give the issue more coverage, often deploying near identical language in their posts.

The network showed signs of obvious inauthenticity, as many of the accounts, pages and websites involved were created around February. United Citizens of Canada’s Instagram page was created in 2019, but has undergone at least five username changes since then, a common tactic used by many sockpuppet accounts to rebrand around emerging or current events.

unnamed.png

In a pair of reports last week, Meta and OpenAI traced much of that activity to STOIC, providing additional details about the operation’s presence across Facebook, X, BGOL and YouTube and its use of generative AI.

Mike Dvilyanski, Meta’s head of threat investigations, told reporters that the company suspended or removed 510 Facebook accounts and 32 accounts on Instagram related to the campaign, but that the operation saw relatively little reach on those platforms.

According to Meta’s report, many of the accounts used North American proxy infrastructure to anonymize their activity and pose as locals, including as Jewish students, Black Americans and so-called “concerned citizens.” Those accounts also called for the release of Israeli hostages kidnapped by Hamas, criticized U.S. campus protests against Israeli military operations and attacked the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the aid organization operating in Gaza that Israeli officials have tried to link to Hamas with little evidence.

unnamed-1.png

A sock puppet account controlled by STOIC pushes messaging that sought to drive a wedge between Muslims and U.S. groups that have showed sympathy for the Palestinian cause, such as Black Lives Matter. (Source: Marc Owen Jones)

In an interview with CyberScoop, Jones said the use of AI in the campaign is reflective of how commercial companies can pitch and sell influence services to governments as cutting-edge technology, even when what they ultimately produce is “fairly generic content.”

“I think it’s very easy for people to sell these products as if they’re some kind of miracle cure for bad publicity, when in reality I think they’re a little crude,” he said.

unnamed-2.png

An influence network run by STOIC shows signs of using AI-generated profile images, often using the same photo for multiple account (Source: OpenAI)

There is limited bot activity on BGOL, they initially attacked my mental health. When that did not work, they attacked my IQ which I noticed was being done by white media/politicians to discredit. Usually their responses are one word sentences to mask their bot activity. They also tend to link up to videos or articles, there is usually nothing originial. I create 90% originial content and link to some content I see from time to time.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I knew this was the case as well you could tell by some of the response you get when you reply to some of these bots. Russia and China is really trying to fuck over the United States so they could take over. This is sort of like a Red Dawn effect but with cyber technology
Can't fight us directly they'll lose, it has to be covertly and by misinformation.

And A.I. helps distort reality even further. Red Dawn indeed.

To be fair, it's easy work for the Russians. Plus, it gives them more chances to catch the really gullible ones lacking.
The fact that it's easy work is sad asf.

But that goes to show the level of conniving and misinformation it runs on it's own people just makes them even more susceptible to outside misinformation.