Ruth Bader Ginsburg just went radiation therapy for malignent tumor discovered in her pancreas

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
The clock is ticking...

file-20190304-110123-s5je4m.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the Dem nom don't make the Supreme court an election issue they deserve to loose...

Last edited:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah with pancreatic anything its usually a wrap. The pancreas is so small and fragile that it pretty much gets destroyed during the process. Its more common to die from it than to survive it

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If she dies. The GOP owns the Supreme Court for at least 3 or 4 decades.

Lets hope Trump loses 2020. If not I don't see her living past 2021.
The GOP is ready to "Throw Mama From the Train." :hellyea:

If they get yet another muhfucka on the Bench...:itsawrap: to any balance of Power for a long damn time.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck, fuck, Fuck....i wish is could send a computer virus to all the no voting muhfuckas in my timeline.....said no difference between Drump and Hillary...the supreme courts prove that is a lie.

And since those muhfuckas hang around for over 30 years it sill be 2050 before the first chance to correct it.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I don't care if we have to hook her up to life support until at least November 2020. We can't allow 45 to name another SCOTUS.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Selfish BITCH. Fuck all this love for her. She should have checked out in year one of Obama's 2nd term. Even white liberals, sometimes hate Black excellence.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah with pancreatic anything its usually a wrap. The pancreas is so small and fragile that it pretty much gets destroyed during the process. Its more common to die from it than to survive it

There's a very small window in which a person can survive if they catch it really early. From my understanding, the majority of the time, they catch it too late.

After her lung cancer issue, her doctor's were probably looking for everything.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a very small window in which a person can survive if they catch it really early. From my understanding, the majority of the time, they catch it too late.

After her lung cancer issue, her doctor's were probably looking for everything.
True. I worked on a clinical trial drug for liver and pancreatic cancer called Kang Gliate. Most of the subjects died early in the trial

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Dumb bitch should have retired during Obama's term. Now we have to pray the grim reaper doesn't do his thing :smh:

Dumb bitch??? C'mon man... :smh:

She's not dumb...
and her selfish ass should have retired when Obama was president!!!

Selfish BITCH. Fuck all this love for her. She should have checked out in year one of Obama's 2nd term. Even white liberals, sometimes hate Black excellence.

... But the bitch is selfish and egotistical and her name should go down in history as synonymous with someone who doesn't know when to call it quits. Instead of saying a show "jumped the shark," it "Ruth Badered." Instead of Willie Mays with the Mets, it's Trump-era Ginsberg.

Seriously, if she dies on his watch, I can't think of a worse case of self-destructive self-centeredness.