Ryan Garcia goes on an anti Black racist rant gets suspended even longer

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This dumb bastard said "I'm KKK" :rolleyes: They'd beat yo ass like a pináta.
Ever since that one token spick was allowed to be the pet mascot for the proud boys, these clowns think they are somehow included with the whites. They hate your brown ass, too.
Everybody just wants to have someone to look down on.
Deport this fool's whole family.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph Curry still follows him
That Mexican Nurse(prostitute) who Kevin Samuels died with follows him too.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Black people are now gonna call him a white Latino now. B4 he was brown but the minute he shows his racism he’s all of a sudden white Latino and not brown or a person of color anymore. lol.

Fuck that cac Asian piss guzzler, Dr Truth.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Black people are now gonna call him a white Latino now. B4 he was brown but the minute he shows his racism he’s all of a sudden white Latino and not brown or a person of color anymore. lol.

Fuck that cac Asian piss guzzler, Dr Truth.

IMG-1202.jpg

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
It always amazes me when people who aren't black get caught saying very racist or racially defamatory statements come out with a press release saying they don't condone racist behavior & their comments aren't in alignment or represent a true reflection of who they are character wise.

If the N word comes out of your mouth with the hard "eerrrrrr" at the end, it's who your are. I can't historically ever meeting or knowing someone who used the N word but it wasn't who they were internally.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude went off on Muslims too!:smh:

Didn't he just convert over to being a Muslim?!

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just insane how every other race has got bad shit to say about us. Like I just read in one of the posts, we livin "rent free" in their heads. We are way too inviting, we really are. And Tank was defending this mothafucker a few weeks back? We gotta make these fucks work to get into our circles.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dumb bastard said "I'm KKK" :rolleyes: They'd beat yo ass like a pináta.
Ever since that one token spick was allowed to be the pet mascot for the proud boys, these clowns think they are somehow included with the whites. They hate your brown ass, too.
Everybody just wants to have someone to look down on.
Deport this fool's whole family.
Facts.