Sad on so many Levels

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. - The hunt for a former Baltimore County police officer who allegedly kidnapped his two daughters with the help of a Baltimore County police sergeant is over after all four were found dead in West Maryland on Thursday.
U.S. Marshals and other law enforcement agencies were searching for Robert Vicosa and Tia Bynum after an alleged crime spree in York County in Pennsylvania.

All four were found shot inside a car at a rural Maryland intersection, according to WJZ.

Vicosa allegedly sexually assaulted his ex-wife at a home in Windsor Township and then kidnapped their two young children, Aaminah, 6, and Giana, 7.
The hunt for Vicosa and Bynum – who was reportedly his close friend and confidante – ended Washington County, Maryland.

Police and emergency personnel could be seen at a rural intersection, where a car matching the one Vicosa had been linked to could be seen covered.

In addition to the alleged crimes in Pennsylvania, law enforcement said Vicosa carjacked a man in Maryland before law enforcement found their car.

"
Police had considered Vicosa and Bynum armed and dangerous. They allegedly held Vicosa’s estranged wife captive over the weekend, tying her up and forcing her to snort a crushed painkiller pill, smoke pot, and handle guns, according to court records.
Vicosa threatened to kill his estranged wife, their children and himself, according to the records.
Wednesday afternoon, Vicosa and Bynum carjacked a man in Cockeysville and ordered him to drive them around before releasing him unharmed, police said. As the manhunt continued Thursday, about a dozen schools in northern Baltimore County were temporarily locked down; no one could enter or exit without the principal’s permission.
Vicosa served as a sergeant in the Catonsville precinct as recent as 2019, but a series of administrative charges resulted in his demotion and firing three months ago, according to police records. Bynum worked in the department’s Criminal Investigations Bureau, a specialized unit that investigates the most serious crimes. Officials described the two as being in a relationship."

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My aunt lives in Waldorf Maryland. I remember about 10 years ago I went up there and watched the 11 o clock news. There was a state trooper who was murdered working off duty at Applebee's. And there was a manhunt for a police officer who blasted someone who he had beef with. I was like WTF this is like a year worth of news where I come from.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
My aunt lives in Waldorf Maryland. I remember about 10 years ago I went up there and watched the 11 o clock news. There was a state trooper who was murdered working off duty at Applebee's. And there was a manhunt for a police officer who blasted someone who he had beef with. I was like WTF this is like a year worth of news where I come from.
That Applebees was in Forestville. The troop Barack’s are right across the street.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Nah you can see those barracks from the parking lot of that Applebee’s. It’s literally across the street
Well actually, we are splitting hairs, it's across the street going back south towards the beltway, at the next light, about 1/4 mile away (if that far). It's technically across from Marlo's but anyways, the Young Trooper was killed at that spot.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well actually, we are splitting hairs, it's across the street going back south towards the beltway, at the next light, about 1/4 mile away (if that far). It's technically across from Marlo's but anyways, the Young Trooper was killed at that spot.

I'm invested in this shit now
Aerial view or both of yall lying

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A true faggot kills his kids too when committing suicide... may he be fucked by demons with three penises for all of eternity... :hmm:

R.I.P to them

LOL...... Don't phuck with me because I don't know how to post pics on here... LOL..
The Applebees is across from the Starbucks, you just have to zoom in a bit.... LOL

Mofo been a member for like thirteen years and still don't know how to post pics

8e8vwio.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a cowardly piece of shit. That dude took his kids and his side piece with him. Was he afraid he'd be alone, and wanted to make sure he'd have company?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah you can see those barracks from the parking lot of that Applebee’s. It’s literally across the street

No you can't...lol Look it up in google maps, the opposite side of the street from the applebee's is a residential that leads to what used to be Forestville High school. The Barracks is down across from the Marlo Furniture & right before the beltway south exit.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you can't...lol Look it up in google maps, the opposite side of the street from the applebee's is a residential that leads to what used to be Forestville High school. The Barracks is down across from the Marlo Furniture & right before the beltway south exit.
You’re right, I rode past there on Friday lol

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A recently approved settlement highlights errors and the events leading up to the murder of the Vicosa sisters in 2021. Marisa Vicosa, the mother of Giana, 7, and Aaminah, 6, is expected to receive around $2 million in settlement funds after her children were kidnapped and murdered by her ex-husband, Robert Vicosa. According to court documents, Vicosa's lawyers highlighted multiple instances where the York County Area Regional Police Department reportedly mishandled the case. As reported by the settlement, the events leading up to the girls' murders are as follows: On Nov. 12, 2021, Marisa was invited by her estranged husband to celebrate her birthday with her daughters at the former couple's home in Windsor Township. What began as a pleasant night quickly turned horrifying after the girls were put to bed when Robert told Marisa that he had a present to give her. In the kitchen, a woman, later identified as a Baltimore County police force college of Robert's, Tia Bynum, appeared. With Robert holding a gun to her head, Marisa was dragged downstairs to the basement where she was force-fed an unknown drug. According to court documents, Robert then took Marisa to his bedroom and repeatedly raped her, threatening to kill her, her children and her family if she tried to leave.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine the shit they did as cops to end their lives and the lives of his own children like that.

The Pig'lices have an problem and their showing their true colors every other day in the news for something or another.