Sad shit: I sat down with Delonte West

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that is sad to see. He seems like a good dude. You could tell that money in his pocket was calling him to go see the dope man. Dude mind switched to getting high.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I remember his time with the Cavs. This is sad. Seems to need someone consistent watching over him and that's way easier said than done.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Not to sound cold but there are thousands of people just like him. Probably millions. Mental illness is no joke. Usually, those people use drugs to self-medicate.
Nah

Show me these thousands of people who went from a multi millionaire to basically a begging crackhead

He and that chick from LLs show are the only people that come to mind.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Where's my man's family? Why haven't they stepped in to help him?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit is wild
He has mad people rooting for him because he’s a good dude

Where's my man's family? Why haven't they stepped in to help him?
He may not fuck with them like that
I’ve heard mad stories of that nigga from his days at St. Joes
He was willing to fight at the drop of a dime. Probably had something to do with his bipolar disorder, because other stories are of him being a super nice dude

I bet she took the rest of his bread

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some problems money just can't help,there's a lot of Delonte West's in our communities with talent but are one mishap,stumble away from being where he is.Their talking about mental health now but it's always been a problem but blacks just had to chalk it up,deal with it learn how deal with everything else first.

So when you see em on the streets,give a kind word,a dollar,a meal,a simple head nodd,acknowledge them they'll see you and remember that.....

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is a good dude but when them drugs talk to you, it blocks everyone else out, unfortunately.
I don’t think it’s drugs. He’s admitted that his mental health issues are the problem
His childhood was super traumatic
As I said I’m my other post, I’ve heard stories from a nigga who played ball with him. He’s not right in the head

Peep this. He’s well aware of his issues. He doesn’t smoke

Last edited:

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
DC is the only place in America where it is more dangerous light skin people than dark skin people.

Back in the early 90s nothing used to be scarier than a lightskin DC niggas with slouch socks, NB 550s, grey sweatpants, an Absolut Madness t-shirt with a million rips and 40 tassles mad as fuck! When them niggas start talking "bammas" every third word, watch the fuck out!!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I gots to go do my laundry mayne, I sleeping in the laundry room"

If Terence Howard stops bullshitting with fake math he'd play the hell out of a Delonte West autobiography :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Nah

Show me these thousands of people who went from a multi millionaire to basically a begging crackhead

You sound like a fool.

Money doesn't exempt you from mental illness or drug addiction.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Nah

Which chick are you talking about?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought he was picked up by the Knicks last week?
71_300x300.png

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Yoooo,
I must be late on this but did Delonte smash Bron's mom?

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you know this nigga searches the Internet all day for LeBron comments. Why you go and do that?
He's definitely going to make reference of that joke while reminding us about Lebron's greatness in a thread about cheese burgers or cars with great gas mileage.