SHAQ Getting Finessed By Rolls Royce

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It happens but at this point in his life he can just walk into any place and the attentions on him and he can walk out without purchasing a thing and they'll follow him.

Now online especially you have people talking about purchasing things and how it's an investment and not wasting money,everything from homes,cars,gold,watches,diamonds and all kinds of silly shit from poke'mon cards to whatever.Alot of the shit said is ignorant as a motherfucker but for some of em you just can't win.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Arrogance and Ignorance are bad traits to have.

That salesman probably didn't make a sale all month. Now this guy comes in and he makes three sales at one time gaming Shaq on his arrogance.

I dealt with an Ethiopian chick who exhibited both badly.
Dropped her ass off after years of frustration. I didn't even get the pussy. :hmm:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He’s clearly talking about his younger years.

Plus he’s been the most recognizable man on the planet for most of his life so ain’t no way they didn’t know who he was.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Plus he’s been the most recognizable man on the planet for most of his life so ain’t no way they didn’t know who he was.
That's the point of that tactic.

They make YOU prove you are the man. They play coy and basically challenge your ego and your bank account until you buy....well.....3 Rolls Royces that you never wanted in the first place.

They knew who Shaq's big ass was as soon as he ducked under the threshold to get into the dealership. Knew he was young with something to prove and got his ass.

I think it's a brilliant tactic.

Lesson learned by Shaq, I'm sure.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Even in his younger yrs his name was big.. Shaq attack, he was making noise in college. They knew who he was, they just suckered him by using his ego against him. Like they say the game is 90 percent mental 10 percent physical. They were master mentalist

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Dude probably still laughing on how he played Shaq
Probably every time he gets 10-15 people together he tells that story.

Some of his friend have heard the story 8-9 times and still can't wait to hear it again,
so they can roll on the floor laughing at Shacks ass.