Samsung TV advice

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going to make a TV purchase before blk Friday.
I talked to Best Buy and Samsung and they said the Neoqled Q90c from 2023 is a better TV with better picture for $100 more than the 2024 Q80d qled. Seems the 2024 model has gen 2 processor good for AI. Which should I purchase?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I talked to Best Buy and Samsung and they said the Neoqled Q90c from 2023 is a better TV with better picture for $100 more than the 2024 Q80d qled. Seems the 2024 model has gen 2 processor good for AI. Which should I purchase?
check the reviews on the website to make your decision, because talking to bestbuy and samsung won't be enough.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Avsforum.com for general TV advice but first go to rtings.com and look up those particular models and see what they say

90 is usually higher than 80 though and unless there was a big change from year to year last years 90 should be better...but I don't follow samsung tvs like that so check the sites I posted

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went with neo qled. The 2024 model wouldn’t have been a bad choice especially with 2025 right around the corner this my second Samsung tv since some cable companies don’t require cable box for each tv. Wish I had bought q90a 3 years ago for gaming but I bought a cheaper model.