Sanaa Lathan 53 Regina Hall 53

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why yall always caring about ppl personal lives

They funny ass hell

We don't know them personally who cares if they was never married, have no kids, if they was divorced 3 times, or had 5 kids.

They pretty and we wanna fuck them, all that other shit just irrelevant

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fl6TLXzX0AA6gKl

RAW

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This interview confirms exactly why she is single.

A friend introduces her to "the perfect man" for her according to her friend, who you would think knows her well.
They go out. She argues with him. Black women often shit test men out the gate. They want to know what kind of fights they are gonna have and they try to figure out what buttons to push to start them.
They argue about money when they probably both have plenty. He says "no more than $500 on a gift for each other without discussing it first." That is reasonable and logical for people of a certain income. She disagrees and names extravagant shit that "she might want to give" which is also code for things she might want to get.
He says he'd like to have two kids. He already has one. She says, cool - one kid. He says "no, two by my wife." That means she'd have to commit to having two kids with her husband if they got married. Well, she's a little old for that but probably has eggs in the freezer somewhere. Still, this is a no-go for her.
Dude says he wouldn't want his wife to work. Dealbreaker. She can't stop whoring for Hollyweird to have a family.

I find her very funny and "attractive enough" but this is exactly why women at her level stay single. They can't get out of the way of themselves to win.
She's side-chicking herself.

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these 50 year olds are built different now, I would smash like the angry fist of a god. I bet they will ask for more too.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why yall always caring about ppl personal lives

They funny ass hell

We don't know them personally who cares if they was never married, have no kids, if they was divorced 3 times, or had 5 kids.

They pretty and we wanna fuck them, all that other shit just irrelevant
That mentality is so fucking stupid to me also. If they had kids, fools will be complaining about them being single mothers.

Niggas actually upset two fine ass sisters come with no known baggage... lol.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That mentality is so fucking stupid to me also. If they had kids, fools will be complaining about them being single mothers.

Niggas actually upset two fine ass sisters come with no known baggage... lol.
Idk if they don't come with any baggage tho but spot on with the rest

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
there nothing wrong with them, they just don't have a lot of time to spare because of their career. when reginia not doing movies, she is into charities with kids. sanaa is getting into directing and theater, so where is there room for romance?