Seattle Washington about that life beyond the Space Needle

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Seattle is the city of broken dreams. Years back I met this young black kat who wanted to be a designer, you know the Kid Cuti type vibes. Well he wanted to do business with me so we exchanged business cards. Next time I saw him he told me he was heading out to Seattle Washington, where it took him three months for him to contact me claiming he was homeless living on the streets.
I suspect he had a drug problem and moving out there following those white kats only made things worse. To me Seattle is Kensington West.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It IS Aurora Avenue (and a few side streets). Once you get past the cemetery, anything past 90th street and you start to see them pop up. Once you get up to 120th - 145th, you see the full gambit of what's out there. 145th is the city limit, so it pretty much stops there. They kinda gravitate mostly between 95th and 140th street.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It IS Aurora Avenue (and a few side streets). Once you get past the cemetery, anything past 90th street and you start to see them pop up. Once you get up to 120th - 145th, you see the full gambit of what's out there. 145th is the city limit, so it pretty much stops there. They kinda gravitate mostly between 95th and 140th street.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Brutha ewwww:sick:

My eyeballs need an antibiotic now....fucking a street walker has always been disgusting to me personally. Fucking a street walker in the 2020's is a personal assault on your health and social status. I'm never that desperate nor looked at it as a kink.