Security guard talks about Biggie visiting 2Pac after he got shot

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
one of the security guards hired by Afeni after Pac got shot stated Biggie visited Pac at pac's Harlem home .

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Dont surprise me. The dude stretch that was with pac at the quad studio shooting was cool with pac after he got shot but later pac started suspecting he also had something to do with the shooting because stretch didnt help him and the robbers went right for pac and not stretch and also he suspected stretch cuz he was hanging with biggie still.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont surprise me. The dude stretch that was with pac at the quad studio shooting was cool with pac after he got shot but later pac started suspecting he also had something to do with the shooting because stretch didnt help him and the robbers went right for pac and not stretch and also he suspected stretch cuz he was hanging with biggie still.
Damm All these two list dyi g such a young age

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

They went for him, because he was the one with money and jewelry.

One of Live Squad also got shot, so Stretch had nothing to do with it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Still cant figure out why Pac publically blamed BIG for setting him up when he damn well knew it wasnt him.