neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not Sexy Red

giphy.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just the progression of what was to come.....

Luke,Lil Kim,Trina,Khia,Sexy red......I'm waiting for some female rapper to come out nude and allow some lucky ticket holder to have sex with her on stage.Them tickets will sell like hot cakes.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I reposted this on X. Thank God it's still some hope for women in the community. Fuck all yall fake ass fist pumping negros(agents) trying call people coons for not supporting these trash ass humans simply because they Black. This bitch is a scourge on the community and every time this bitch comes on the radio I make a point to audibly disparage her ass in front of my kids. I don't want them emulating this bullshit at all. Thank you sista!

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing. I thought City Girls was bad. Sexy Redd makes them look like Maya Angelou. She's truly the worst thing I ever seen hit the industry.
Yeah I don’t care if a female explores her sexuality. Hell women enjoy sex just as much as men.

You are 1000% correct that Sexy Red takes it to another level. Some of her lyrics are so bad it makes you turn her off

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty Much Already Happened

And decades ago Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, live on stage.
The problem here is (and always has been) White supremacy. It's White entertainment companies who produce, finance & market Sexxy Redd.
If Black people want better entertainment, celebrities, movies and music, then we need to seek out, support and uplift entertainers and athletes who truly represent, produce, behave and embody the very best we have to offer. Not the other way around...:dunno:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
And decades ago Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, live on stage.
The problem here is (and always has been) White supremacy. It's White entertainment companies who produce, finance & market Sexxy Redd.
If Black people want better entertainment, celebrities, movies and music, then we need to seek out, support and uplift entertainers and athletes who truly represent, produce, behave and embody the very best we have to offer. Not the other way around...:dunno:
And Thats My Biggest Thing....Its Not So Much Her Being Extra Ratchet.....Its Not Like We Havent Had Ratchet Acts Before.....But Those Entities Are Propping Her Up and Putting Her in the Foreground In Places She Has No Business Is the Problem....Like You Said With Ozzy Biting the Head Off the Bat on Stage....True Enough That Went Down....But Did Those Same Entities Have Ozzy at the Local High School With Those Antics a Couple Days Later......No...Matter of Fact They Wanted Him Gone For Being Devil Music Even Further Back From That Incident When He Was in the Band Black Sabbath....KISS too for That Matter and They're Pretty Tame.....This Juss My 2 Cents On What Im Noticing

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Thats My Biggest Thing....Its Not So Much Her Being Extra Ratchet.....Its Not Like We Havent Had Ratchet Acts Before.....But Those Entities Are Propping Her Up and Putting Her in the Foreground In Places She Has No Business Is the Problem....Like You Said With Ozzy Biting the Head Off the Bat on Stage....True Enough That Went Down....But Did Those Same Entities Have Ozzy at the Local High School With Those Antics a Couple Days Later......No...Matter of Fact They Wanted Him Gone For Being Devil Music Even Further Back From That Incident When He Was in the Band Black Sabbath....KISS too for That Matter and They're Pretty Tame.....This Juss My 2 Cents On What Im Noticing
And just how many of those White local high school students still go on to be doctors, lawyers, moguls, captains of industry, high ranking military personnel, movers and shakers or just regular everyday parents (or grandparents)...?
My point is this: Sexxy Redd isn't the real problem. In truth, she's just a miniscule tool and player in a MUCH larger vile scheme. A scheme designed to further disillusion, decimate and demoralize The Black Community by producing and selling bullshit to us under the guise of entertainment and female empowerment... :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don’t care if a female explores her sexuality. Hell women enjoy sex just as much as men.

You are 1000% correct that Sexy Red takes it to another level. Some of her lyrics are so bad it makes you turn her off
Yeah this bitch just today….im all for women being sexual but there’s a time when it’s too far this bitch nasty.