Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Side note: That nineteen Jamaican Tia Clayton has a twin....lol. So they are both coming...could be the Venus and Serena of track.

Tina-Clayton-and-Tia-Clayton.png

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tia Clayton looked very strong in her heat. Jamaica might have found their replacement for SFP in future meets
Honestly didn't expect much from her this olympics....pleasantly surprised...she is moving ahead of schedule ...she was actually considered the slower twin but the other one got injured and she surged

Race should be between Alfred and Sha'Carri. Alfred is extremely dangerous and Sha'Carri's start has to be on point

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Honestly didn't expect much from her this olympics....pleasantly surprised...she is moving ahead of schedule ...she was actually considered the slower twin but the other one got injured and she surged

Race should be between Alfred and Sha'Carri. Alfred is extremely dangerous and Sha'Carri's start has to be on point
Slower or not she sure as hell looked very strong in that heat and looked like she still had some in reserve. The 4x100 should be interesting

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Update I'm hearing is officials barred Shelly-Ann' entry, citing a rule that athletes must arrive on the team bus to use the warmup facilities. The rule change, seemingly implemented without widespread prior notice, excluded Fraser-Pryce from the crucial preparation area. Sha'Carri Richardson arrived to warmup just like Shelly-Ann and was denied too, but took the advice to enter the stadium another way because she wanted to run her Semi-Final; Shelly-Ann chose not to.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Slower or not she sure as hell looked very strong in that heat and looked like she still had some in reserve. The 4x100 should be interesting
You think so? I think that's America's race to lose especially with potential injuries to both Shericka and Shelly Ann...and yeah, I was saying coming up she was considered slower, she is definitely faster now although we will see how the other twin looks over time

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
You think so? I think that's America's race to lose especially with potential injuries to both Shericka and Shelly Ann...and yeah, I was saying coming up she was considered slower, she is definitely faster now although we will see how the other twin looks over time
She didn't let her foot off the gas too much but I think she knew she was in by the final 10 meters

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Update I'm hearing is officials barred Shelly-Ann' entry, citing a rule that athletes must arrive on the team bus to use the warmup facilities. The rule change, seemingly implemented without widespread prior notice, excluded Fraser-Pryce from the crucial preparation area. Sha'Carri Richardson arrived to warmup just like Shelly-Ann and was denied too, but took the advice to enter the stadium another way because she wanted to run her Semi-Final; Shelly-Ann chose not to.

how a useless jobsworth can fuck up peoples whole lives