Shannen Doherty, ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ and ‘Charmed’ Star, Dies at 53

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
RIP.

And the Orange Moron is still walking and breathing….but he almost went down yesterday!!!!

Shannen Doherty, ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ and ‘Charmed’ Star, Dies at 53​

GettyImages-1174664081-e1686263800521.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn….i remember when she announced that she had cancer…hate to hear it….as a kid home during the summers you found yourself watching some shit…..Save By the Bell, 90210…..them reruns came on everyday sometimes all morning lol.

Health problems and death​

In 1999, Doherty revealed she had been diagnosed with Crohn's disease.[62]

In March 2015, Doherty was diagnosed with breast cancer, which had spread to her lymph nodes.[63] In February 2016, Doherty revealed that she was receiving anti-estrogen treatment to shrink the tumor and enable treatment by lumpectomy rather than mastectomy.[64] The presence of multiple tumors meant that a lumpectomy was not possible, and a unilateral mastectomy was performed in May 2016.[65] Surgery revealed that some of the cancer cells may have spread beyond the lymph nodes.[65] Because the cancer was more advanced than previously thought,[65] Doherty underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy following surgery.[65] On April 29, 2017, Doherty announced that her cancer was in remission.[66]

On February 4, 2020, Doherty announced her cancer had returned a year prior, and that she was now stage four.[67][68] In October 2021, Doherty provided an update on her cancer treatment during an interview with Juju Chang of ABC News.[69] In June 2023, she announced that the cancer had spread to her brain and was terminal.[70][71] In November 2023, she revealed that the cancer had spread to her bones.[72] In January 2024, Doherty shared that she was undergoing a new cancer treatment and that it was successfully breaking through the blood-brain barrier, calling it a "miracle".[73]

Doherty died from the disease on July 13, 2024, as noted in a statement released by her publicist announcing her death.[74]She was 53 years old.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Moms would sometimes say some ole final destination type stuff with, death comes in 3's

Dr. Ruth
Rich Simmons
Now S.D.

R.I.P.
Pope Gooch chiming in here, actually the Devil doesn't give death any days off. That's why Death is so grumpy and gloomy.

Are far as the threes thingy, it more like a 666 thing. Devil likes to off that many people around the world at one time just to keep it symmetrical.

Usually after breakfast and before brunch with me. He likes to keep his schedule clear for brunch and he only invited death once. Trust me, death ain't the life of the party and can be quite boring. But after a few Yeager shots he starts loosen up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She could hold a grudge for centuries

The white 50 Cent

It was on sight forever

Very curious to hear what Mrs. Milano says.

"It’s no secret that Shannen and I had a complicated relationship, but at its core was someone I deeply respected and was in awe of,” Milano, 51, said in a statement on Sunday, July 14. “She was a talented actress, beloved by many and the world is less without her. My condolences to all who loved her.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Health problems and death​

In 1999, Doherty revealed she had been diagnosed with Crohn's disease.[62]

In March 2015, Doherty was diagnosed with breast cancer, which had spread to her lymph nodes.[63] In February 2016, Doherty revealed that she was receiving anti-estrogen treatment to shrink the tumor and enable treatment by lumpectomy rather than mastectomy.[64] The presence of multiple tumors meant that a lumpectomy was not possible, and a unilateral mastectomy was performed in May 2016.[65] Surgery revealed that some of the cancer cells may have spread beyond the lymph nodes.[65] Because the cancer was more advanced than previously thought,[65] Doherty underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy following surgery.[65] On April 29, 2017, Doherty announced that her cancer was in remission.[66]

On February 4, 2020, Doherty announced her cancer had returned a year prior, and that she was now stage four.[67][68] In October 2021, Doherty provided an update on her cancer treatment during an interview with Juju Chang of ABC News.[69] In June 2023, she announced that the cancer had spread to her brain and was terminal.[70][71] In November 2023, she revealed that the cancer had spread to her bones.[72] In January 2024, Doherty shared that she was undergoing a new cancer treatment and that it was successfully breaking through the blood-brain barrier, calling it a "miracle".[73]

Doherty died from the disease on July 13, 2024, as noted in a statement released by her publicist announcing her death.[74]She was 53 years old.

Damn cancer is a mofo :oops:
She tried damn near everything to try & beat it
Probably even some unregulated shit