Shannon Sharpe Can Tell Some Stories..

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't never seen a (straight) dude wear anything on their ankle that wasn't on house arrest.....but yeah Shannon's got some stories

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shannon Sharpe is doing some amazing numbers on youtube. I bet ole Skiiillp is hating to hear his name.:)

Like,I said,a few months ago in the other thread; Skip fumbled a great situation because of his love for Tom Brady.

You don't try to diminished someone's Hall of Fame career just because he criticized your favorite player. Now,you have folks like Shaq going around acting like Shannon was some side character in those three rings he won.

Young people today don't understand that Shannon played on two teams that were run oriented and still put up all those tight end numbers. Can you imagine,if Shannon played today.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yep, I went through something similar in 1997 before I moved to Atlanta. I was at this chick house in Miami and in the middle of the night someone came kicking at the door I was like what the fuck!!!! I jumped up and told her open the door so I could beat his ass then she told me easy. I can’t do that….. I was like why???? So n so is sort of big-time drug dealer and he may have fire on him. I was like shit fuck…. she convinced him to leave and in the morning I had her go outside and look out the balcony to look for his car, she didn’t see it so I jetted out of there and never went. I never did that shit again. as she was one of my top five women of all time when it comes to bedroom skills, but that pussy wasn’t worth all of that bullshit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unc keep the epic relatable stories. Lol

The HBCu homecoming was funny because if you attended one that’s exactly how things can go down with a female you use to deal with.

Cam response was on point though. Having chicks come to your spot is always a win win situation esp if you live alone and have a nice set up.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like,I said,a few months ago in the other thread; Skip fumbled a great situation because of his love for Tom Brady.

You don't try to diminished someone's Hall of Fame career just because he criticized your favorite player. Now,you have folks like Shaq going around acting like Shannon was some side character in those three rings he won.

Young people today don't understand that Shannon played on two teams that were run oriented and still put up all those tight end numbers. Can you imagine,if Shannon played today.

Yup. UNC would be a beast in todays game esp with so many teams using the TE way more on offense than in the past.

ESPN is smiling that Skip fumbled the bag lol

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unc keep the epic relatable stories. Lol

The HBCu homecoming was funny because if you attended one that’s exactly how things can go down with a female you use to deal with.

Cam response was on point though. Having chicks come to your spot is always a win win situation esp if you live alone and have a nice set up.
Shit I use to think like that, women coming to the crib. At times I wish I still lived with my mother…I’m way to old now though, reason I say that because they didn’t roll up on moms crib.

Man at my own house, I had fuck you spray painted in red on my garage. Shit was on there all day while I was at work. Had to put retraining orders on bitches. Btw that shit don’t work in court, they allowed to sit on your street. As long as they leave.

Bitches be getting crazy if you live alone. They be trying to regulate your house and I don’t like no woman telling me what to do!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yup. UNC would be a beast in todays game esp with so many teams using the TE way more on offense than in the past.

ESPN is smiling that Skip fumbled the bag lol

I wish Shannon give himself more credit, sometimes. He always sell himself way too short.

There are very few tight ends I'll put ahead of Shannon.