Shaq is scaring the hoes: Shaq makes Angel Reese uncomfortable by objectifying her sexually on his podcast

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Chicks like this kill me. This is the type of attention that she's going to receive after coming out of the house half dressed. It probably just creeps her out coming from Shaq who is old enough to be her father.

Naw it creeps her out because it's an opportunity to get more attention.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Chicks like this kill me. This is the type of attention that she's going to receive after coming out of the house half dressed. It probably just creeps her out coming from Shaq who is old enough to be her father.

Basically.

I think her reaction would have been much different if it was some her age.

Shaq being as old as he is makes it sound like a creepy old man.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yet she wears shit that sexualizes herself.

She bad with it, too. She knows what she got and what she is doing.

You should see the crazy shit my female students be wearing in class. The don’t leave a lot to the imagination, that’s for sure.

But I wouldn’t dare make a comment on what they wear.

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq is about to get stuck with that needle he is trying to thread with those comments.

Hopefully, someone pulls him aside and tells him to STFU before it's too late.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
This girl could be his DAUGHTER for crying out loud!! Protect black girls & black women.

A woman should be able to wear whatever she wants without a dirty old letch making lewd comments about her body. It's one thing to look, but to sexµally harass and humiliate someone for their clothing choices is just straight wrong.