She sounds like mini mouse but can sing her ass off

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
A lot of amazing singers have that disconnect between speaking voice and their singing voice, I don't know if its mental or physical but I have seen it in real life more than once so I know it's a thing.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
A lot of amazing singers have that disconnect between speaking voice and their singing voice, I don't know if its mental or physical but I have seen it in real life more than once so I know it's a thing.

Michel%27le_%28album%29.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
She Whitney Houston'd that song.

It's no longer Demi Lovato's, It's hers now.

I've heard several different covers of this song (Demi just fckn screams thru the whole thing) and this FAR and AWAY is the best cover I've heard.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

I've always wanted to ask a vocal coach or medical professional why that happens.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Blake Shelton knew that chic could sing. I guess he had to play crazy for the cameras.... She was on The Voice as a 17 year old and Blake was one of the first to turn around.

**edit**
I think he did remember her at the last minute... he told Tits McGhee "it's a baritone" right before she started singing.

Last edited:

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blake Shelton knew that chic could sing. I guess he had to play crazy for the cameras.... She was on The Voice as a 17 year old and Blake was one of the first to turn around.

**edit**
I think he did remember her at the last minute... he told Tits McGhee "it's a baritone" right before she started singing.

That guy is not Blake Shelton. It's Luke Bryan. I get it tho.