She wanted it both ways with those twin brothers

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GX9tEmYWYAA38F1

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I swear some people don't need social media and need to stay in school.

Literacy in reading and writing is troubling among our youth. But, general communication is something I’m not sure how to address.

That’s why diversifying yourself among many different type of people is important…unless you just decide to stay with your environment.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Iirc youve mentioned working with the youth, are you able to translate for the rest of us ?:lol:

Don't know the last line...

Basically they kill the people they beef with friends and they dress up for the friends funeral ( formal wear/traditional funeral attire) .they wear suits like John Wick, but they don't avenge their friends being killed like John Wick with the dog.

In the first John Wick movie, his dog that his died wife left him was killed. The dog being killed returns John to being active and killing the crew/gang.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Basically they kill the people they beef with friends and they dress up for the friends funeral ( formal wear/traditional funeral attire) .they wear suits like John Wick, but they don't avenge their friends being killed like John Wick with the dog.

In the first John Wick movie, his dog that his died wife left him was killed. The dog being killed returns John to being active and killing the crew/gang.
I got it but you need to see the direct reference to John Wick to make heads or tails of that shit. Bitch wrote a Cypher into her social media post.

J.U.S.T.I.C.E

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn this felt like someone breaking down 6:16 in LA :lol: