She's funny AF and baddy

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's funny, but you misspelled fatty.
To each their own brother. I like many flavors of sista, some big, some small. I'll take a big girl with a warm, funny, personality over a slim thick, conventional baddy with zero personality and entitlement through the roof.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To each their own brother. I like many flavors of sista, some big, some small. I'll take a big girl with a warm, funny, personality over a slim thick, conventional baddy with zero personality and entitlement through the roof.

Why does the conventional baddy have to have zero personality and entitlement through the roof though?

Why can't the conventional baddy be warm and funny too? :lol:

It's always extremes :roflmao:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
She's funny, but you misspelled fatty.

crying-laugh.gif

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does the conventional baddy have to have zero personality and entitlement through the roof though?

Why can't the conventional baddy be warm and funny too? :lol:

It's always extremes :roflmao:
I'm not saying they all do. I've met some gorgeous women with beautiful personalities as well. I was stating how I'd evaluate a bigger chick with the right mix of sensuality and personality.

At the end of the day, I'm willing to be lenient with the weight to a certain extent if the energy is right. It's something I've learned over the years. Sometimes the women you really want to spend time with aren't the same women niggas traditionally lust over. But if a chick makes you feel good and the sex game is on point, that's a great entry point.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying they all do. I've met some gorgeous women with beautiful personalities as well. I was stating how I'd evaluate a bigger chick with the right mix of sensuality and personality.

At the end of the day, I'm willing to be lenient with the weight to a certain extent if the energy is right. It's something I've learned over the years. Sometimes the women you really want to spend time with aren't the same women niggas traditionally lust over. But if a chick makes you feel good and the sex game is on point, that's a great entry point.

Bruh I understand where you're coming from and agree 100%