Silo — Official | Apple TV+

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
MV5BNTk3MGJkZGItNzRjYy00MDhiLWExMjUtOWU2Njc3YWRmOWE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_SX600.jpg

Silo (2023–)

StarsRebecca Ferguson, Iain Glen, Will Patton
Ratings

8.4 (3,742)
Genre
Drama
Sci-fi
Summary

Men and women live in a giant silo underground with several regulations which they believe are in place to protect them from the toxic and ruined world on the surface where all the zombies live.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I thought there would be at least a little bit of action in this show or some type of syfy shit but nah. I made it three episodes this shit is boring. I don't give a fuck about them just living regular life in a silo.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's good but it's a slow watch. That's what I hate about sci-fi shows (even on streaming) they get you hooked and then cut it off after 2 (maybe 3 seasons).

Just like "Raised by Wolves" as soon as it starts to get good they cut it and none of the answers you get.

Silo is based on a book series, it's taking a lot from me not to jump the gun and just get the mystery answered.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is it like Andor where you don't really die or leave, you just go to a different location?

Scratch that. I'm way off base after reading some more ans learning the series is based on a book.

Last edited:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Silo Renewed For Season 3 at Apple TV+​