Simone Biles Cruises To Her 9th U.S. Gymnastics Championship

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
https://www.espn.com/olympics/story...-biles-cruises-9th-us-gymnastics-championship

SimoneBiles9th.png

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s your Female GOAT cool

Simone is mine
I don’t have a female goat. I think to call someone the best female athlete ever is out there, personally. I’m sure others can point out other women also. Serena dominance for how long she dominated and the age at what she did is wow!! I just making a point to say calling someone a the best ever is extreme…

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t have a female goat. I think to call someone the best female athlete ever is out there, personally. I’m sure others can point out other women also. Serena dominance for how long she dominated and the age at what she did is wow!! I just making a point to say calling someone a the best ever is extreme…

Honestly it’s crab shit that’s embedded in some of us…Simone is the most dominant gymnasts in history and no other gymnasts in history is doing what she’s doing still at her age. I could nitpick and explain why I feel Williams isnt the GOAT but I don’t feel the need to down a sista if she’s someone’s goat I say cool and keep it moving

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly it’s crab shit that’s embedded in some of us…Simone is the most dominant gymnasts in history and no other gymnasts in history is doing what she’s doing still at her age. I could nitpick and explain why I feel Williams isnt the GOAT but I don’t feel the need to down a sista if she’s someone’s goat I say cool and keep it moving

Real shit. She’s definitely the best gymnast of all time and someone for my girls to look up to (regardless if they are going to be in gym or not). Same with Serena. Don’t have to play the sport to be able to hold up Black greatness.

With that said. The way she has been able to bounce back and continue her greatness is an inspiration. She is a strong mental health advocate regardless of gender or race