Since the NBA likes adding new shit to the season and playoffs....what modifications would you like to see??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ 1:14:30

I actually like these two ideas:

for the playoffs...

1. Make It Take It for any home court advantage!: The team that wins stays home until they lose.

2. Bottom 4 Teams Play For Draft Position!: Winner gets the Number 1 pick in the draft other 3 teams go back to lottery!

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

I actually like these ideas...

Last edited:

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 If players want to rest on a back to back you got to rest both games not one
2. If you rest for a road game then you have to rest for a home game
3. Fans get partial refunds when players rest…the compensation will be determined by the popularity of the player. If you double the ticket price when LeBron comes to town and he doesn’t play, then I want half my money back.

4.All star game should go back to East /West and the Blue/Red uniforms. The team Joe against team Jack stufff is wack.
5. If there is any questions about a player being injured then they will be examined by an independent doctor.
6. Divisions should be realigned.
Minnesota is in the division with Chicago, Detroit , in every other sport but not Bballl

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3. Fans get partial refunds when players rest…the compensation will be determined by the popularity of the player. If you double the ticket price when LeBron comes to town and he doesn’t play, then I want half my money back.

4.All star game should go back to East /West and the Blue/Red uniforms. The team Joe against team Jack stufff is wack.
5. If there is any questions about a player being injured then they will be examined by an independent doctor.
Minnesota is in the division with Chicago, Detroit , in every other sport but not Bballl
i like...especially 3 and 4:thumbsup: four can happen anyway if fans start demanding it or boycotting those rest games.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m so out the loop of the nba. I went from knowing everyone from college, till draft night/ summer league/ preseason/ regular season etc etc. Till I realize I wasted to much time watching sports. Struggling keeping my eyes awake at work. Due to watching a double header west coast game living on the east coast.

Started to realize the game is rigged and that referee told it all. Now I have no idea what a play-in game is or this new Allstar set up is.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ 1:14:30

I actually like these two ideas:

for the playoffs...

1. Make It Take It for any home court advantage!: The team that wins stays home until they lose.

2. Bottom 4 Teams Play For Draft Position!: Winner gets the Number 1 pick in the draft other 3 teams go back to lottery!

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

I actually like these ideas...

How are you going to split the revenue in the first one. So the away team never gets a chance to make money and fuck their fans?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like to see Adam Silverman act to curtail all the ridiculous technical fouls being called by thin skinned rabbit ear refs who are fucking up the game by trying to act hard. Shit is getting out of control and players are getting techs for crazy petty shit like looking at a snowflake ref in a certain way.
Tossing key players for no good reason has determined outcomes of some close games. Shit gotta stop. Toughen up bitches. :mad:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#6 The NBA would first have to Expand to 32... Las Vegas then Reinstate Seattle... then Move Minn East

Then Realign Divisions similar to NFL (4 Teams)...

East new Divisions...
Atlantic - N.Y.K., BYN, BOS, PHI
NorthEast - Det, Tor, Cle, Was
East Central - Minn, Mil, Chi, IND
SouthEast - ATL, CHA, ORL, MIA

West new Divisions...
Pacific North - Sea, Port, G.S. Sac
Pacific South - L.A.L. ,L.A.C, PHX, L.V.
West Central - Den, Utah, OKC, Memphis
SouthWest - Dal, SAS, HOU, N.O.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Number 4, go back to East vs. West, and offer some type of incentives to actually make them play a "real game" with defense.

Go back to the old NBA rules. I hate the "Euro step," and the "Gather step." When I learned how to play this would be called "travelling."

Although, I don't like the referees to become bigger than the game call traveling, carrying, moving screens. However, refs should not be calling "tick tac technicals" on players because they have a personal grudges.

No more "Draft Lottery" if you have the worst record in the league, you get the first pick.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
No double/triple OT+.

Have that shit like Soccer penalty kicks. 1-on-1. Best offensive player vs best defensive player, 24 seconds to score a bucket (1 bucket = 1 point). Players rotate out. Best after 5 (or more) wins.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No double/triple OT+.

Have that shit like Soccer penalty kicks. 1-on-1. Best offensive player vs best defensive player, 24 seconds to score a bucket (1 bucket = 1 point). Players rotate out. Best after 5 (or more) wins.
I dunno about that one...OTs are about the fatigue factor...at that point its about who wants it more.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Number 4, go back to East vs. West, and offer some type of incentives to actually make them play a "real game" with defense.

Go back to the old NBA rules. I hate the "Euro step," and the "Gather step." When I learned how to play this would be called "travelling."

Although, I don't the referees to become bigger than the game call traveling, carrying, moving screens. However, refs should not be calling "tick tac technicals" on players because they have a personal grudges.

No more "Draft Lottery" if you have the worst record in the league, you get the first pick.
the bottom 4 playoff suggestion mitigates tanking... if you have to play for the number one draft pick then teams wont just roll over.