Super Moderator
tumblr_nj6ncyngy11qcgltko1_1280.jpg

439b338a23484.jpg

47c0e04368b18.jpg

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Damn I just knew this was gon be a thread full of cave bitches reflecting snow.

Wiith that said this bitch nuts:smh:

4d44985cb7b9b.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I had a GF in college...said it was her fantasy to make love in the snow...didn't happen...@ least not w/ me :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
we were both raised in BK so she been thru bad winters before...chic just had that wild ass fantasy lol

peace

Went to school in madd snow.

Never heard, did or was trying to even imagine that shit with them artic blasts & lake effect snow. Fuck that!

We used to play the automated time/temps on the phone, :lol: then roll back over like fuck them tunnels & that fucking snow today :smh:
Damn!

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
we were both raised in BK so she been thru bad winters before...chic just had that wild ass fantasy lol
No doubt but that Upstate/WestNY shit is/was a whole diff religion/song&dance tune up close. Would like to see her even think that up there as none of them NYC, BX nor BK chicks I was in school with never allowed that nightmare to cross their minds. Straight pussy juice froze on the leg type weather :smh: Fuck even thinking about that drastic, nervous maddness.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
peace

No doubt but that Upstate/WestNY shit is/was a whole diff religion/song&dance tune up close. Would like to see her even think that up there as none of them NYC, BX nor BK chicks I was in school with never allowed that nightmare to cross their minds. Straight pussy juice froze on the leg type weather :smh: Fuck even thinking about that drastic, nervous maddness.

lol

she was a gorgeous black complexion w/ the pinkest pussy I've seen...it was tempting to see her butt ass naked in some clean white snow but fuck that shit tho ultimately lol her shit looked just as good indoors...we once fucked behind this paraplegic/quadriplegic dude that she was taking care of...dude could feed himself and I'm sure he heard us but he couldn't turn his head/neck or move...I don't think he could speak either...just grunt...anyway that's a different story

:lol: