So Monie Love admitted to sleeping with Pac but not "Sleeping" with Pac?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I have wanted to fuck Monie Love since I was 4 years old and I still want to...sorty is one of t
he most beautifulist (Word to Kieth Murray) women I have every see and I need her pussy bad man!

Anyway, she says back in the day she was with Pac 24/7 while they were on tour and even shared hotel rooms. Monie admits that they slept in the bed every night but never fucked or had an official relationship....Yeah AIGHT!!!

monielove-235.jpg

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
This little UK bitch is just sexy as hell man...GOTDAMN, I would eat her sweaty ass while she was on her last day of her period.....:smh: Don't judge me.

Monie-Love.jpg

618b79f783263821cfc72334d556fdf8.jpg
418400.jpg

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Yeah, Monie sounded like Faith Evans, stuttering and shit when talking about Pac. Knowing Pac fucked both of them.
I always find it amusing when women think people are stupid.

You were with him all the time - CHECK
You two stayed in the same hotel room all tour - CHECK
You two slept in the same bed all tour - CHECK

Now either Pac was a simp simpidy simp simp or the bitch is lying like a motherfucka. :lol:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always find it amusing when women think people are stupid.

You were with him all the time - CHECK
You two stayed in the same hotel room all tour - CHECK
You two slept in the same bed all tour - CHECK

Now either Pac was a simp simpidy simp simp or the bitch is lying like a motherfucka. :lol:
:lol::roflmao:...tru dat....if it quacks like a duck, walks like duck....uh huh we know.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Probably true. She likely doesn't like dick. I'd bet she was fuckin Queen Latifah back in those days.

c2e1b3cd1971f29cc60f11f9f11728fa.jpg

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
funny thing is if this was around ladies 1st time, i can believe it. its not like he was the tupac we know of today.