So niggas jacking off on women in public is a trend now? NYC bus this time.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
From what I can remember, it is not safe on the subway from the women that mess with you sexually. it can get crowded and they will try to press up on you knowing that you can't do nothing to stop them.

I am still traumatized by the things they did to me and had to seek out therapy.

He might have to drive into work, pay the congestion fees while he sits in traffic to avoid these encounters.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So the other vid that was in another state where he skeeted on the other chick leg was a ny nig? Or just some random weirdo
That was Philly. This is some sick shit period. No matter where it is. :smh: He needs to go away for a long time.

5hDd7p.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sheeeet........First time I heard about some shit like that in NYC was in the late seventies. We also had a lot more flashers back then.
Shit still happens just not reported as much.. i Remember in highschool a chick that went to my older cuzz highschool that looked mad good with some big ass tits was telling a story how a nig sat across her and was like don’t move I need to stare at you while I get this off..nig was jacking off staring at her breast..she immediately flee the car he was in.. definitely heard about these random weirdos .. when you know good looking chicks you here how they be having all kinda perv, weirdo run ins

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If I seen this shit go down I may physically murder one of these lame ass rapists. Imagine if your daughter, sister or mom had to put up with this. I’d choke that faggot ass bitch to death

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Gotta get these predator bitch niggaz out the paint. That nigga had the nerve to jerk off in public on public transportation? That nigga gone do worse if unchecked.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I had some women just got done jogging sweating, start grinding on me in some yoga pants. If you complain she can claim sexual battery, the policia will stun and tackle you to the ground.

They will take her word over you any day. I just put my hands up so any witnesses can see she was willing. Women are exhibitionist, and don't care if other people are around.

They exploit the fact that other people are around.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Sheeeet........First time I heard about some shit like that in NYC was in the late seventies. We also had a lot more flashers back then.
I remember it in the 90’s as well. Random dudes outside the peep shows in midtown.

Giuliani inherited a crazy place back then.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I had some women just got done jogging sweating, start grinding on me in some yoga pants. If you complain she can claim sexual battery, the policia will stun and tackle you to the ground.

They will take her word over you any day. I just put my hands up so any witnesses can see she was willing. Women are exhibitionist, and don't care if other people are around.

They exploit the fact that other people are around.

I tell the story all the time and most men think you can just push her away like it is nothing. I complained about a housekeeper that was harassing me one time and I ended up on the street in the middle of winter. She claimed I did something when her boss started asking her question. there was complaints against Michael Irving and he ended up losing his job.

When these women commit sexual battery against you. You have to treat them as if they're holding a knife against you. You have to say it feels good, keep going making them believe that it was consensual. many of these female perpetrators don't care that passengers are watching them while they assault you.

It is the same thing as a male rapist, the woman has to go along and appear to be enjoying it so that she can survive without getting stabbed. Here are the man doesn't want to get a false charge against him.