So Steve Harvey wanna fight Katt

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
That big ass horse teeth nigga reminds me of a few loud mouth talking 6'3 thru6'6 mofos whose asses I destroyed back in my high school days.
How tall are you? As a 6’3” nigga myself I hated fighting small niggas. Had to learn how to use my size

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steve still mad about that showdown he lost against Katt. Not to mention Katt exposing the grimy shit Steve pulled on Bernie Mac. Steve is no doubt seething with anger to this very day about it all. As he should. Shiesty ass Steve Harvey.
Katt be lying and running his mouth. Fuck all that who right and wrong.

But what we do know is Katt been running his mouth and some niggas ain’t gone let you do that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those books didn't help Katt when that middle school kid had him on the ground..lol

lol bruh, give Katt a break, katt thought it was going to be some ol skool toe to toe

fist fight.. HA... he stuck in the seventies..... if you dont have some wrestling skills and dont know

how to defend against take downs and leg kicks..

and if you have feather punches.. then give it up...

if you cant do push ups, chances are you are a feather puncher..

not a bad thing, just a need to stay away from physical fighting thing,

or find your jaw tapped and you on the ground lookin stupid as fuckkk...

yea

talkin to you my good bruh Katt Williams.. I respect the fact, unlike kamala harris,

HE ACTUALLY BE IN THE STREETS.. but maybe he needs to spend a lil more time

in the burbs, going for nice long runs and enjoy his success...

no need to floss around block huggers..

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Steve is gonna run out of breath just thinking about fighting anyone. But on the real, while he's worried about Katt, I'll be worrying myself with Marjorie:

"Girl looka here. Steve ain't the man for you. I know he's the one holding that inner cougar back, ain't he? See, wit me, you can let that thang hang out - run free... I don't judge.

Let's say we go to the hood... Steve's old hood. We go to the most run down motel we can find, where I'll introduce you to some Pink Champale and then to Zod. I guaranty you'll glow from head to toe. Oh, and you can pay for the room with his money... I don't judge. We'll go in clean, and we'll come out dirty... Zod wills it!

I know you'll be nervous, but don't be. I keeps that thang on me."

giphy.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Katt is 88 lbs. The shit talk is bitch made. I’m not running up on a toddler over that shit. Zero respect for Teef Harvey. Say it to his face or let it go.
Apparently all the money is going to Lori Harvey. He couldn't spend some of that money on his own child's teeth. Nigga talking about he don't take $10,000 pay days. Nigga it woulda took you two to fix her damn teeth.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey russians got this weirdo but entertaining as fuck

crazy MMA fight league, where they pair up the strangest muthafuckas..

Like a really really skinny tall dude, fighting a buff lil midget..lol.. yea midget kicked his ass..

then you had a really big fat slob, fight three bitches... he fucked dem hoes UP..

Katt ultra feather weight but quick ass hell ass, against.. steve got three punches left harvey..

would be entertaining and funny as hell..

but dont sleep on katt, that muthafucka could run the 40 in like 4.5,

speed means something in the fight game..

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
Has anyone ever been to investfest? It seems like a bunch of BS to me, doesn't seem like you learn anything about investing. Just hearing other people stories on what they did with no real road map.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't Katt get slapped a few years ago in Detroit when he started talking shit about Steve?

That said, I hope Katt gets some getback.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We should be able to go after those stars and say you belong to us. But just like the whites that become a part of the klick, you learn to use that money to keep this white lying ass and murdering ass empire going. None of this money is used to strenghten the truth. And all the evidence proves that blacks are the original owners of the earth and universe. We are watching white lies totally take over both. It is like 911 only the lies become official.
In the story of Jesus what would make a whole town turn against one man that has proved that the black man is God. Seems like the brainwashing like Jonestown where you will go against anyone that can free you from white devils that have positions as though they are God.
I am shocked when I see Bush tell lies to get over 2 million innocent poor brown people killed. And he actually get rewarded with more money and power. He stated that all he wants to do is raise his grandkids. I am afraid of him and his grandkids but there is plenty of socery that will protect and promote their evil and their nature.