So , we just going to ignore Bidenomics Failure !

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Wheels Came Off Biden/Harrisnomics: Record Low Savings Rate And Record High Consumer Debt​

August 6, 2024 7:00 pm by CWR

Sharing is Caring!

by confoundedinterest17

The wheels are coming off Bidenomics. Code for corporate welfare and massive government spending. Coupled with misguided and burdensome regulations, we got gut wrenching inflation.

The result? A disastrous stock market showing yesterday.

See also Chinese 100m swimming world record ‘not humanly possible.’ Accusations of cheating surround Chinese team.
See also Financials are at a record high in bullishness, while the S&P 500's revenue beat rate is at its lowest since the fourth quarter of 2016.
What has Biden/Harris’ economic agenda wrought? Record high personal debt and record low savings rates.

1722933959853.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Wheels Came Off Biden/Harrisnomics: Record Low Savings Rate And Record High Consumer Debt​

Sharing is Caring!

by confoundedinterest17

The wheels are coming off Bidenomics. Code for corporate welfare and massive government spending. Coupled with misguided and burdensome regulations, we got gut wrenching inflation.

See also Chinese 100m swimming world record ‘not humanly possible.’ Accusations of cheating surround Chinese team.
See also Financials are at a record high in bullishness, while the S&P 500's revenue beat rate is at its lowest since the fourth quarter of 2016.
What has Biden/Harris’ economic agenda wrought? Record high personal debt and record low savings rates.

1722933959853.jpg
I am still not voting for Trump

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything was Biden before he decided to drop out. Its crazy since, every decision he made, now Harris is roped in. Even though her VP position did not include making economic decisions.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
Registered
These two ass clowns in the Whitehouse are going to send america into a depression and world war three, they really spent the first two years devising a plan to have trump locked up and/or disqualified from running but the supreme court stopped them and now biden is butt hurt, I really hope trump beats that DOT HEAD HOE in a landslide and send the old man to the retirement home!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These two ass clowns in the Whitehouse are going to send america into a depression and world war three, they really spent the first two years devising a plan to have trump locked up and/or disqualified from running but the supreme court stopped them and now biden is butt hurt, I really hope trump beats that DOT HEAD HOE in a landslide and send the old man to the retirement home!
Kinfolk or whomever you be, there’s no need for a landslide to send Biden to a retirement home…

Apparently Obama and big Titty Nancy did that :lol:

And truth be told, Trump likely to be across the hall from him…

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Everything was Biden before he decided to drop out. Its crazy since, every decision he made, now Harris is roped in. Even though her VP position did not include making economic decisions.

Oh potato potatto…..here you come w ur facts to screw up a good argument

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Carry on……

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Sharing is Caring!

by confoundedinterest17

1722933959853.jpg

That website is gossipy right-wing trash and Biden's not running anymore. This thread is pointless.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Is this your king?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am not voting for Trump but it's fair game to rope Harris in on Biden administration activities unless she clearly points out a distinct vision for her economic policies separate from Biden

bigfootron

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Your boy Donald tried to over throw the government (COUP) he should be disqualified for the alone.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard…please just shut the fuck up and stop talking, dumbass

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about the only dot heads that we send home are the orange felons running mate & his wife.

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not voting for Trump but it's fair game to rope Harris in on Biden administration activities unless she clearly points out a distinct vision for her economic policies separate from Biden
If we know that the role of VP has nothing to do with economics decision making. Then it should not be fair game. Telling misinformation as truth isnt fair at all.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
If we know that the role of VP has nothing to do with economics decision making. Then it should not be fair game. Telling misinformation as truth isnt fair at all.
The OP has an agenda and I take all his posts with grainS of salt...that being said I stand by what I said...Harris can say she had nothing to with that if she wants to...her opposition has the right to tackle her on Biden's record, economic and otherwise

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither does the role of President but that isn’t stopping the misinformation campaign.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It's politics. It's not supposed to be fair. Maga's gonna try hard as hell to say that Kamala = Joe Biden. It is up to Kamala to disassociate herself from him. Or she will lose.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither does the role of President but that isn’t stopping the misinformation campaign.
That's not true . The executive branch is responsible for the economy of the country. The President can cut or raise taxes, open different avenues of economis growth or close them , force companys to lower prices for their goods........

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That's not true . The executive branch is responsible for the economy of the country. The President can cut or raise taxes, open different avenues of economis growth or close them , force companys to lower prices for their goods........
I love when you guys prove just how little you know about the government.