Some Uncle Nearest, Some Indica and This

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn @ballscout1 this takes me back to when I was married slow dancing in the living-room with my wife at the time listening to Frankie Crocker.

Frankie had the dopest music mixes. It's like just when he plays a song that tugs at your heart strings he takes you higher and higher with each subsequent song.

Damn those were some good times!

icegif-865.gif

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn @ballscout1 this takes me back to when I was married slow dancing in the living-room with my wife at the time listening to Frankie Crocker.

Frankie had the dopest music mixes. It's like just when he plays a song that tugs at your heart strings he takes you higher and higher with each subsequent song.

Damn those were some good times!

icegif-865.gif
BLS in the morning told us "The color for Today" and then you got dressed for school.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I first purchased this to support the black owners and the back story was inspirational.

Then I drank some and was so impressed I must have made them 10s of thousands on my word of mouth

This is the perfect sit around the fire pit sipping some Uncle Nearest and smoking an A.Fuente

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I first purchased this to support the black owners and the back story was inspirational.

Then I drank some and was so impressed I must have made them 10s of thousands on my word of mouth

This is the perfect sit around the fire pit sipping some Uncle Nearest and smoking an A.Fuente

I must've been you who first posted about the brand here years ago I think right around when covid was emerging.

I've been purchasing ever since.

I swear it was Nearest that kept the 'vid off me.

When I couldn't get Nearest it was Buffalo Trace

Thanks

Rising Star
Registered
So many great radio hosts in Miami as well. My favorite was a guy name Clint Oneal playing smooth reggae on 91.3 fm Miami midnite to 4 am. I got those recordings, need to find a way to upload them.

And thanks for putting me on to UN.
Transports me to the best times of my life..

8pm every night