Some white people got offended, but he is 100% correct. A lot of motherfuckers agreed with him so did I

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Idk but here in the A I peeped how the SWATS and South Fulton got off light while Sandy Springs/Buckhead area and them got the business
This storm is supposed to be went on top of Atlanta then all of a sudden it veered to the east went around Atlanta and came back west. But I research what homeboy said and he’s basically correct if you see the path of the storm when it left Florida, it hit a lot of small white towns ie sundown towns. I hope the good people in the path of this storm gets help but at the same time it is what it is.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one escapes their karma good/bad...doesn't matter..the universe's justice is perfect and doesn't follow yur schedule.

giphy.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk but here in the A I peeped how the SWATS and South Fulton got off light while Sandy Springs/Buckhead area and them got the business
Not many creeks that could easily be I inundated with flooding in south Fulton and SWATS.
Altho the Chattahoochee runs near south Fulton....it doesn't really overflow its banks in that part of town.
But because of the bad drainage in midtown and Buckhead, one Peachtree Creek overflows....it's a wrap.
I used to live in Lithonia and Fairburn....and never had to deal with any flooding or high-water issues.