'Sopranos' actor Lillo Brancato released from jail after serving 8 years for role in

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'Sopranos' actor Lillo Brancato released from jail after serving 8 years for role in cop's death

Brancato — discovered by Robert De Niro and who starred opposite him in 'A Bronx Tale' — was released after serving eight years for his part in the death of Officer Daniel Enchautegui. Brancato and pal Steven Armento broke into an apartment seeking drugs after a night of partying in 2005. Armento was convicted of shooting and killing the cop, while Brancato is out early for his 10-year burglary conviction.

3578249.jpg

Former ‘Sopranos’ actor Lillo Brancato was released from an upstate prison on Tuesday night.

One-time "Sopranos" star-turned-junkie Lillo Brancato walked out of prison Tuesday after serving eight years for his part in a cop killing.

Brancato, 37, dodged reporters waiting outside the Hudson Correctional Facility in upstate New York, instead climbing into a waiting white Mercedes and speeding off without a word.

He beat a murder rap in the December 2005 slaying of Officer Daniel Enchautegui, gunned down after confronting Brancato and another man trying to steal prescription drugs from a Bronx apartment.

Brancato was shot twice by the dying cop as he tried to flee. A Brancato pal fired the fatal shots, but the actor was also accused of felony murder.
Brancato (right) during a scene from HBO's 'The Sopranos.'
HBO
article-brancato-sopranos.jpg

Brancato (right) during a scene from HBO's 'The Sopranos.'

RELATED: 'SOPRANOS' ACTOR LINKED TO COP'S DEATH TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON

“I went to sleep thinking about this,” said the slain cop’s sister, Yolanda Rosa, who attended Brancato’s trial. “I’m disappointed that’s he’s out. He was equally responsible for my brother’s death.

“I knew this day was going to come, and now it’s here, you know? I’m just disappointed.”

Brancato, who was discovered by Robert De Niro and starred opposite the Oscar winner in the 1993 movie "A Bronx Tale," was instead only convicted of burglary.
Brancato had been serving 10 years for his part in a burglary that resulted in the death of Officer Daniel Enchautegui.
DAVID GREENE/AP
lil-wayne-celebrity-inmates.jpg

Brancato had been serving 10 years for his part in a burglary that resulted in the death of Officer Daniel Enchautegui.

He was sentenced in January 2009 to 10 years in prison as a judge ignored the prosecution's call for the maximum 15-year sentence. His jail time included the years he spent behind bars before trial.

RELATED: LILLO BRANCATO JR. MOURNS GANDOLFINI FROM PRISON

Brancato was additionally sentenced to five years of post-prison supervision.

Enchautegui, 28, was gunned down on Dec. 10, 2005, as Brancato and pal Steven Armento broke into an apartment seeking drugs after a hard night of partying at a strip club.
Lillo Brancato (right) in a scene from 'A Bronx Tale' with Robert De Niro (left).
Tribeca Productions
article-brancato-bronxtale.jpg

Lillo Brancato (right) in a scene from 'A Bronx Tale' with Robert De Niro (left).

Armento, who fired the fatal bullet, was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Enchautegui was able to return fire on the snowy morning and wounded the two drunk and high suspects.

RELATED: LILLO'S ADVICE FOR LILO

The head of the city police union was outraged that Brancato was not forced to do his full 10-year stretch.
Yolanda Rosa, the sister of slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui, seen after Lillo Brancato was sentenced in 2009.
Enid Alvarez/New York Daily News
lillo1n-3-web.jpg

Yolanda Rosa, the sister of slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui, seen after Lillo Brancato was sentenced in 2009.

“It is our firm belief that Lillo Brancato is guilty of the murder of police officer Daniel Enchautegui even though he was only convicted of attempted burglary,” said Patrolmen's Benevolent Association head Patrick Lynch.

“Even while incarcerated, this lowlife thug showed his true colors when he beat up a fellow inmate who wouldn't get off a payphone quickly enough.”

Bracanto's meteoric Hollywood career was derailed by his drug problem, although he memorably appeared in a half-dozen episodes of "The Sopranos" as a dimwit mob wannabe.

RELATED: EX-‘SOPRANOS’ ACTOR GETS SHUT DOWN BY FACEBOOK

His character was executed personally by James Gandolfini's Tony Soprano.

Just six months before the police shooting, Brancato was busted in Yonkers with four bags of heroin.

In a recent tweet, Brancato said he was worried about life outside of prison.

"I should be really happy to be going home but in all actuality I'm not; I'm nervous & scared," he wrote. "Been a long time, I don't know what to expect."

lmcshane@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...released-jail-article-1.1562250#ixzz2p4laRebr
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9mVv7Krp5Lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cJYfyzYufes" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A Bronx Tale | "The Door Test"
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wt3-0P6-6f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fduyvoBqIOI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: 'Sopranos' actor Lillo Brancato released from jail after serving 8 years for role

Didn't follow the trial, but I remember when the crime went down. I thought for sure he'd go down for felony murder and get 20+ years. Must have had a good lawyer from whatever hollywood money/friends he had left.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: 'Sopranos' actor Lillo Brancato released from jail after serving 8 years for role

In 6 months you'll see him in something.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

Didn't follow the trial, but I remember when the crime went down. I thought for sure he'd go down for felony murder and get 20+ years. Must have had a good lawyer from whatever hollywood money/friends he had left.

nah i jus think there was no case against him as far as new york law is concerned, he didn't pull any trigger and the plan wasn't to commit murder, his friend got trigger happy and killed a cop, he ran, in some states i think jus being wit the trigger man means you go down for the same crime but i don't think ny is 1 of those states

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

white privilege aint no way he should have got only ten years.

i was watching lock up on msnbc and 4 brothers gang raped a young white woman and they got 43 years

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Joe Tacopina Client Lillo Brancato on 20/20
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZC-VOhJpIXU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

No joint venture??....

He got off light,cause he is....:lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

Good for him. Kid is a great actor! Loved him in Bronx Tale... Hoping to see him in something real soon! :yes:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good for him. Kid is a great actor! Loved him in Bronx Tale... Hoping to see him in something real soon! :yes:

:confused: what? Dude was involved in a cop killing. Hollywood isn't touching that....he's done. He'll be lucky if he isn't found dead somewhere.

Actually he was done before this happened....hence him resorting to b&e

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think I saw that episode. I kinda feel for the ones that gave it up early though... but that one snaggle tooth Pete Puma looking mufucka that held out.... I don't feel sorry for his dumb ass at all.

i was watching lock up on msnbc and 4 brothers gang raped a young white woman and they got 43 years

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

white privilege

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

photo11.jpg

Dude gotta be Deniro's illegitimate son

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

photo11.jpg

Dude gotta be Deniro's illegitimate son

Somebody didn't watch the video. He was adopted from an orphanage in Bogota, Colombia. Unless Deniro was fucking Columbians on the low before MFC that isn't his son. :hmm:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Somebody didn't watch the video. He was adopted from an orphanage in Bogota, Colombia. Unless Deniro was fucking Columbians on the low before MFC that isn't his son. :hmm:

Just pointing out the resemblance jackass

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I thought if someone was killed during a robbery that you was involved in they was charging all y'all wit murder regardless if you pull the trigger or not...

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member

:smh: CACS :smh:

MAn I have a little cousin doing 10yrs fed time now, because some dude jumped in HIS backseat and put a gun to his head trying to rob him, and my cousins partner smoked him. Drugs were involved, same as this CAC. But I bet you he won't be getting out in 8. :smh:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did that rape happen in New York State ?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

don't understand this love for Italians that call you n word and trash you whenever our race comes up

The L7

Star
Registered

don't understand this love for Italians that call you n word and trash you whenever our race comes up

This, fuck those motherfuckers

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did that rape happen in New York State ?

No it happened in Michigan and those young brothers committed a premeditated Robbery/Rape and one of the brothers had prior criminal sexual assaults on his record, No comparison. :smh:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He did what...?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Lillo_Brancato_-A_Bronx_Tale_1993_2013-11-19_23-17.jpg

Lillo Brancato, Jr. (born March 30, 1976)[1] is a Colombian-born American former actor, known for his performance as "Calogero Anello" in Robert De Niro's 1993 directorial debut, A Bronx Tale. He also played Matthew Bevilaqua, a young mobster on The Sopranos. In December 2005, Brancato was charged with second-degree murder for his role in a burglary in the Bronx, New York in which an off-duty police officer, Daniel Enchautegui, confronted two burglars and was killed in a shootout. Brancato was subsequently acquitted of murder, but he was convicted of first-degree attempted burglary and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Co-defendant Steven Armento was convicted of firing the fatal shot in a separate trial and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.[2]

Contents

1 Early life
2 Career
3 Arrests
4 Filmography
5 References
6 External links

Early life

Brancato was born in Bogotá, Colombia. Adopted when he was four months old, he was raised by Italian-American parents, Lillo, Sr., (a builder) and Domenica (an electrolysist),[3] in Yonkers, New York. Brancato studied at Mount Saint Michael Academy. His adoptive brother, Vinny, briefly worked a fashion model and now works as a Yonkers civil servant.[4] Lillo is the third cousin of American songwriter/lyricist Gregory France-Brancato.

Although he was born in Colombia, Brancato has said, "I consider myself Italian. I was raised to eat pasta".[5] Brancato was discovered while swimming at Jones Beach by a talent scout who noticed Brancato's resemblance to Robert De Niro. Brancato was a fan of De Niro's and impressed the scout with an impression of Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. This won him the role of De Niro's son in A Bronx Tale.[6]
Career

Brancato acted in three films in the mid-1990s, prior to joining the cast of The Sopranos. In A Bronx Tale in 1993 he played the main character "C", a teenager torn between his father and a mob boss who befriended him as a kid. (According to New York Magazine, Brancato earned $25,000 for the role.[7]) He also starred alongside Gregory Hines, Danny DeVito, and Mark Wahlberg in the 1994 movie Renaissance Man. In 1995, he played a minor role in Crimson Tide with Denzel Washington and Gene Hackman.

In the second season of The Sopranos, which HBO broadcast in 2000, Brancato starred as Matthew Bevilaqua, a young mobster associated with Tony Soprano's crime syndicate. Bevilaqua first appeared in the second season premiere, "Guy Walks into a Psychiatrist's Office...", and appeared in five more episodes, the last one being "Bust Out", However, he was murdered in the previous episode, "From Where to Eternity". Brancato also played a mobster in the TV series Falcone, which debuted in 2000. In 2001, Brancato starred opposite fellow Sopranos cast member Drea de Matteo in Abel Ferrara's 'R Xmas.
Arrests
3117-3119 Arnow Place, the Bronx, New York 10461, site of the shooting. The house left of the alleyway, number 3117, was Daniel Enchautegui's residence; number 3119, right of the alleyway, was the house that Brancato and his accomplice Armento attempted to burgle.

On June 10, 2005, Brancato was arrested by the Yonkers Police Department, in Yonkers, New York, and charged with seventh-degree misdemeanor criminal possession of a controlled substance. According to press reports, police pulled Brancato over for having a rear brake light out and found he had an expired registration and no other papers for the vehicle. He gave police permission to look in a cigarette box, where they found four bags of heroin.

On December 10, 2005, Brancato was arrested by the New York City Police Department in the Bronx on suspicion of murdering off-duty police officer Daniel Enchautegui. Enchautegui had served with the New York City Police Department for three years and was assigned to the 40th Precinct in the Bronx.[8] Enchautegui confronted Brancato and his accomplice, 48-year-old Steven Armento, outside at a vacant house located at 3119 Arnow Place, next to his own, after hearing glass break. While Enchautegui waited for backup, a gunfight erupted and Enchautegui was shot. He was later taken to Jacobi Medical Center, where he died. Police arrested Brancato and Armento in the vicinity, both with multiple gunshot wounds and in critical condition. Armento, who is the father of Brancato's girlfriend Stefanie, was arraigned on first-degree murder, for which he was convicted on October 30, 2008. Armento was later sentenced to life in prison without parole.[2] Brancato was arraigned for second-degree murder,[9] and his trial began on November 17, 2008.[2] Brancato was found not guilty of murder on December 22, 2008.[10] He was, however, convicted of first-degree attempted burglary and he was sentenced, on January 9, 2009, to 10 years in prison.[11] Brancato was incarcerated as state inmate #09A0227 in the Oneida Correctional Facility in Rome, New York, but he has since been transferred to the Hudson Correctional Facility; he becomes eligible for parole in 2014.[1] Brancato was released on parole on Tuesday December 31, 2013.[12]
Filmography
Year Film Role Notes
1993 A Bronx Tale Calogero "C" Anello (age 17)
1994 Renaissance Man Pvt. Donnie Benitez
1995 Crimson Tide Petty Officer Third Class Russell Vossler
1998 Enemy of the State Young Worker
Provocateur Chris Finn
1999 The Florentine Pretty
2000 Mambo Café Weasel
Blue Moon Pete
The Sopranos Matthew Bevilaqua
Table One Johnnie
2001 In the Shadows Jimmy Pierazzi
'R Xmas The Husband
Sticks Lenny
2002 The Real Deal Samy Saxo
The Adventures of Pluto Nash Larry
2004 Downtown: A Street Tale Lenny
2005 Searching for Bobby D Bobby
Slingshot DJ
2007 Saturday Morning Alan Delucci
References

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

No it happened in Michigan and those young brothers committed a premeditated Robbery/Rape and one of the brothers had prior criminal sexual assaults on his record, No comparison. :smh:

its absolutely comparable.....the role each brother had was different and like you said everyones record varied and nobody died.

this dude was involved in a robbery gone wrong where a cop was killed ...a cop not a regular citizen a cop and dude is out in 8 and those brothers get life?? you are either a cac masquerading or a fool :smh:

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

He did what...?

Exactly!!!!

oj stole his own football nobody is dead especially law enforcement.....best to believe your black ass kill a cop and you'll see how you make out at sentencing......:smh:

sounds like dudes in here trying to justify dudes sentence like it was fair......like i said white privilege

Jackal

Support BGOL
Registered

Felony murder rule (New York)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the state of New York, the common law felony murder rule has been codified in New York Penal Code § 125.25.[1] The New York version of the rule provides that a death occurring during the commission of a felony becomes second degree murder.

Affirmative defenses[edit]

The rule also provides a number of affirmative defenses.[2] The defendant has an affirmative defense if the crime was committed in a group and he or she:

1. Did not actually commit, solicit, or aid the homicide and,
2. Was not armed with a deadly weapon and,
3. Had no reason to believe that another participant carried a deadly weapon and,
4. Had no reason to believe that another participant intended to engage in conduct likely to cause death or serious bodily injury.

You would have to be a fucking moron to believe this guy had no idea his buddy had a gun.

This is a simple case of white privilege and money coming to the rescue.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

EXCLUSIVE: Chazz Palminteri blasts fellow actor Lillo Brancato, involved in burglary that left cop dead
Bronx-born Oscar nominee Palminteri told the Daily News that he 'has nothing to say' to Brancato, who was recently released from prison after serving eight years for the burglary that led to the death of NYPD Officer Daniel Enchautegui.

John Carucci/AP
people-chazz-palminteri.jpg

Actor Chazz Palminteri (pictured) says former protege Lillo Brancato — who was involved in a burglary that led to a cop's death — has 'made monumentally bad choices.'

Actor Chazz Palminteri offered a harsh rebuke to former protege Lillo Brancato: Don’t call me — and I won’t ever call you.

The Bronx-born Oscar nominee told the Daily News that he has zero interest in speaking with the newly paroled Brancato, who starred opposite Palminteri in the 1993 classic “A Bronx Tale.”

“As far as I’m concerned, he’s made monumentally bad choices and has to live with the consequences,” Palminteri said Saturday. “I don’t want it in any way understood that I’m working with him or in contact with him. ... I really have nothing to say (to him).”

RELATED: LILLO BRANCATO MOURNS MURDER OF NYPD COP SHOT DURING ROBBERY THAT SENT HIM TO PRISON
Brancato (pictured) was recently released from prison after serving eight years for a burglary that led to the death of Officer Daniel Enchautegui, who was killed by one of Brancato's pals.
Richard Harbus for New York Daily News
lillo5n-2-web.jpg

Brancato (pictured) was recently released from prison after serving eight years for a burglary that led to the death of Officer Daniel Enchautegui, who was killed by one of Brancato's pals.

Tough-guy Palminteri, an active advocate for the NYPD, said his time and respect are reserved for the city’s Finest — like Officer Daniel Enchautegui, killed by a Brancato pal in December 2005.

The officer is the forgotten hero of this Bronx tale as one-time Hollywood hot shot Brancato angles to get his career back on track, according to Palminteri.

Brancato, in his first post-prison interview, told The News that he hoped to contact Palminteri and his other “Bronx Tale” co-star, Robert De Niro.

RELATED: 'SOPRANOS' ACTOR LILLO BRANCATO RELEASED FROM JAIL
While Brancato tries to relaunch his career, Palminteri says that slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui (pictured) is the real hero of this story.
HO/AP
officer-shot.jpg

While Brancato tries to relaunch his career, Palminteri says that slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui (pictured) is the real hero of this story.

A spokesman for De Niro said the two-time Oscar winner was out of the country and unreachable.

Palminteri recalled Brancato turning a deaf ear to his advice when the two were on speaking terms.

“I would say, ‘I warned you about drugs years ago’ — and told him something would happen and something did happen,” Palminteri recalled. “I would see him and say, ‘I hear you’re doing drugs and you should stay away from that stuff.’ And he’d say, ‘Oh, sure, right.’”

RELATED: 'SOPRANOS' ACTOR LINKED TO COP'S DEATH TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON
Enchautegui (pictured) was killed by a Brancato pal in December 2005 after a botched burglary.
Anthony DelMundo
shooting-bronx.jpg

Enchautegui (pictured) was killed by a Brancato pal in December 2005 after a botched burglary.

Palminteri rejected Brancato’s version of Enchautegui’s murder after a botched burglary. Brancato, 37, blames his heroin addiction for his criminal behavior, and crime partner Steven Armento for the murder.

“You were there,” Palminteri said bluntly. “You caused it.”

Brancato, acquitted of felony murder, served eight years for burglary before his New Year’s Eve parole.

RELATED: ACTOR CHAZZ PALMINTERI COMES HOME TO THE BRONX

Palminteri, who visited with the Enchautegui family, is a co-founder of the Childreach Foundation. The group helps special-needs kids with parents in law enforcement.

Palminteri said Brancato missed the main message in “A Bronx Tale,” delivered by De Niro’s character: “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices you make will shape your life forever.”

Brancato is a living illustration. “Here’s a guy who was in the quintessential movie about not wasting your life and that’s exactly what he did,” said an exasperated Palminteri.

bniemietz@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...illo-brancato-article-1.1566625#ixzz2pXO8HClI

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Read that Chazz Palminteri in today's NY Daily News early this morning.

Chazz ain't hold back for shit.

Dude probably wants to go "Soprano" and shit on Brancato's ASS!!!

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

:smh: CACS :smh:

MAn I have a little cousin doing 10yrs fed time now, because some dude jumped in HIS backseat and put a gun to his head trying to rob him, and my cousins partner smoked him. Drugs were involved, same as this CAC. But I bet you he won't be getting out in 8. :smh:

:eek: :eek:

damn

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor

nah i jus think there was no case against him as far as new york law is concerned, he didn't pull any trigger and the plan wasn't to commit murder, his friend got trigger happy and killed a cop, he ran, in some states i think jus being wit the trigger man means you go down for the same crime but i don't think ny is 1 of those states

Depending on the state and your lawyer, if you have a trigger happy idiot in your crew the entire group could go down for murder doing somethi8ng simple. He got lucky. I hope he stays in line.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

http://nypost.com/2014/01/08/huge-fireworks-blast-was-celebrating-brancatos-release-from-prison/

The fireworks explosion that rocked The Bronx last week was set off by local punks celebrating “Sopranos” actor Lillo Brancato’s release from prison, police sources told The Post.

The blast shook homes and broke windows in Pelham Bay around 11 p.m. on Dec. 30, just hours before Brancato was sprung. He served eight years for a 2005 burglary that ended in the murder of NYPD Detective Daniel Enchautegui.

The amateur pyrotechs exploded commercial-grade fireworks on a baseball diamond in the park adjacent to Middletown Road and Ampere Avenue — just five blocks from where Enchautegui was killed.

The blast shattered windows in at least four nearby homes and left a crater in the ground.

Residents ducked for cover as glass shards sprayed into their living rooms. There were a flood of 911 calls.

The NYPD Bomb Squad found several spent pyrotechnic shells inside a garbage pail. Nearby was one unspent four-inch shell and several pieces of the fireworks packaging.

“We’re looking at the young guys in the neighborhood, the Mafia wannabe types,” a law enforcement source said.

“They were marking Brancato’s impending release from prison.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Fireworks blast was post-prison party for ‘Sopranos’ actor
brancato.jpg

The huge fireworks blast that rattled The Bronx, terrifying residents and even breaking nearby windows (right) was set off by punks celebrating the release of Lillo Brancato (left) from prison, sources say. Photo: Dennis A. Clark

The fireworks explosion that rocked The Bronx last week was set off by local punks celebrating “Sopranos” actor Lillo Brancato’s release from prison, police sources told The Post.

The blast shook homes and broke windows in Pelham Bay around 11 p.m. on Dec. 30, just hours before Brancato was sprung. He served eight years for a 2005 burglary that ended in the murder of NYPD Detective Daniel Enchautegui.

The amateur pyrotechs exploded commercial-grade fireworks on a baseball diamond in the park adjacent to Middletown Road and Ampere Avenue — just five blocks from where Enchautegui was killed.

The blast shattered windows in at least four nearby homes and left a crater in the ground.

Residents ducked for cover as glass shards sprayed into their living rooms. There were a flood of 911 calls.

The NYPD Bomb Squad found several spent pyrotechnic shells inside a garbage pail. Nearby was one unspent four-inch shell and several pieces of the fireworks packaging.

“We’re looking at the young guys in the neighborhood, the Mafia wannabe types,” a law enforcement source said.

“They were marking Brancato’s impending release from prison.”
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oIctzoSiVCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:smh: