Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On ft. Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, JimJones, jadakis

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On ft. Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, JimJones, jada

:hmm: and you posted this video becuz?? :confused:

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On ft. Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, JimJones, jada

ur just momma died and she needed some music at her funeral;)
oh shoot.. its a mama joke... you really got me angry there.. now i will log off and cry and never com eon bgol again

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

oh shoot.. its a mama joke... you really got me angry there.. now i will log off and cry and never com eon bgol again
na na na na hey hey hey goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

GARBAGE.....

DAMN MY NYERS HAD TO HOP ON THIS WACK SHIT??????

:smh:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

*singing*...one of these things is not like the others...:rolleyes:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dude seriously?

BTW, how you pass up on MEAGAN GOOD?

JJWALKER

Rising Star
Registered

Wasn't Jada making fun of Soulja Boy a little while back?

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Jeezy and Fabolous are the only ones worth listening to.

Jedah

Support BGOL
Registered

Wasn't Jada making fun of Soulja Boy a little while back?

jada freestyled on the beat they just blended/added his part...he never was in the studio wit solja boy

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered

say what you want to. i like the lil guys hustle.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

say what you want to. i like the lil guys hustle.

dead fa real! The nigga gettin money and I can't hate it.

Fav line from the original.... "ain't did nuttin to 'em but count 'dis money..."

Young nigga got that check and I ain't mad @ him!

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered

dead fa real! The nigga gettin money and I can't hate it.

Fav line from the original.... "ain't did nuttin to 'em but count 'dis money..."

Young nigga got that check and I ain't mad @ him!

I got to laugh this board spend so much energy tearing down brothers and sistas. The skinheads forum do less bad mouthing of blacks and the stuff they do than the people on here. Lil dude might not make great music, but at least he isn't sticking up old ladies, selling drugs, or breaking into homes. He is making music that some people like. Hustle hard. I think dude is a knuckle head, but at least he is trying to do something.

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

swag on? somebody need 2 turn this shit OFF. this shit is HORRIBLE. :smh: it LITERALLY sounds like a bunch of chaotic noise. :smh: FAB even sounded bad on this 1 tho.

but as usual, jada had the best verse and he came w/that same flow and it matched the beat. :yes: i dont know HOW he does it. :dunno:

Yogi Bear

Star
OG Investor

swag on? somebody need 2 turn this shit OFF. this shit is HORRIBLE. :smh: it LITERALLY sounds like a bunch of chaotic noise. :smh: FAB even sounded bad on this 1 tho.

but as usual, jada had the best verse and he came w/that same flow and it matched the beat. :yes: i dont know HOW he does it. :dunno:

He is a victim of bad beat selection. Which is why his mixtapes have always been better than his CDs.

mikenike

Support BGOL
Registered

He is a victim of bad beat selection. Which is why his mixtapes have always been better than his CDs.

True story....that champ is here mixtape was dope as hell.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

Jim Jones verse on this shit is horrible.. How u let Solja Boy out rap u:smh:

zurmelkerei

Potential Star
Registered

iw2q7s.jpg

OH BRIA. IF I WERE ONLY LIGHT SKIN-DID FOR A DAY SHE WOULD LOVE ME. DAMN YOU MULATTOES!!
_mg_2724-682x1024.jpg