Southern California man walking down the street shooting at random cars kills father of four and shoots 2 others

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I thought this happened a few years back....but then craziness hasn't stopped either..

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
As soon as I saw mugshot or picture up close, all I can picture in my head is Trump supporters chanting .....build the wall........ build the wall.........build the wall........build the wall.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Some nigga on here yesterday was telling me we don’t need police and he doesn’t call police and they are all scum. I wonder if his mom got shot by this guy if he’d put his cape on and go Jason Bourne

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
People talk so much crap on the internet.. and or on social media.. but when the shit hits the fan they run like cowards.. this would have been a wet dream for a mercenary or a Iraqi veteran.. run that POS OVER with your POV... saving lives one day at a time.. because idiots like this is why some people don't need guns.. yet our congress and stupid Republicans.. only care about donations contributions to their wallets and pass or suppress bogus bills.. run that POS OVER.. or drop his asss from a distance..

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This is what set off the recall

I can't seem to find a photo of 28-year-old Johnny Jackson of Richmond, Va. Does anyone have a photo of Johnny Jackson?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I can't seem to find a photo of 28-year-old Johnny Jackson of Richmond, Va. Does anyone have a photo of Johnny Jackson?
That’s Richmond CA not VA and he’s a gang member being held on felony weapon possession.

Johnny-Jackson.jpg