Speak now or forever shut the fuck up... Who can beat trump and the right?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If not harris then who can gain traction and bring the party is together in time for the convention???

All you fence sitters and armchair quarterbacks NOW IS TIME TO NAME WHO YOU THINK IS BEST PERSON TO WIN AND GET THE BLACK AGENDA THRU.

@Soul On Ice @xfactor

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If not harris then who can gain traction and bring the party is together in time for the convention???

All you fence sitters and armchair quarterbacks NOW IS TIME TO NAME WHO YOU THINK IS BEST PERSON TO WIN AND GET THE BLACK AGENDA THRU.

@Soul On Ice @xfactor
My connects are floating Hillary...
But they are afraid of all of the backlash...
It should be Kamala, but she is NOT liked by the majority of the senior DEMs..

We'll hear the nominee tomorrow morning after the mourning of today's event.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My connects are floating Hillary...
But they are afraid of all of the backlash...
It should be Kamala, but she is NOT liked by the majority of the senior DEMs..

We'll hear the nominee tomorrow morning after the mourning of today's event.
See y'all...he just talked some bullshit....

1. You won't hear no nominee tomorrow because the convention. Is in four weeks.
2. You know good and damn well ain't nobody bringing Hillary back.

Just say you want trump back in there...then explain how the black agenda gets done with republicans in power.

These mofos ain't serious... I'm pretty sure this dude's a Russian or Chinese agent.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

@Soul On Ice @xfactor
Yeah cause that's gonna be the difference maker. Here they come to BGOL to get their candidate selection list :lol:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Just say you want trump back in there...then explain how the black agenda gets done with republicans in power.

These mofos ain't serious... I'm pretty sure this dude's a Russian or Chinese agent.
Which black agenda is being served right now? Fuck y'all niggas talkin 'bout and please don't point to grossly underfunded HBCU's as your one and only example of "success" cause that just shows a lack of self-esteem to be quite honest.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor

@Soul On Ice @xfactor
The truth is at this point nobody.
They dragged their feet too long just like with everything else.
They ain't never been concerned with a black agenda.
It's a wrap.
over.gif

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
honestly based on facts stats and reality anyone running as a Democrat beats Trump. as I said 4 years ago Penn,Wis,Mich r the keys to winning and they all have more registered Dems than Gop and more Dem leaning Independents. so based on sheer numbers a Dem wins everytime IF the Black voters in Det,Mil,Philly show up. states like Ga,Arizona,NC,Fla,Tex etc r nice but not needed to win and get the magical 270 period

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga this really didn't need an entire separate thread
yeah it does because I'm asking for names of viable candidates that can run...specifically from the all the fence sitters......so far none of them has posted a serious reply.

Just like I thought :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which black agenda is being served right now? Fuck y'all niggas talkin 'bout and please don't point to grossly underfunded HBCU's as your one and only example of "success" cause that just shows a lack of self-esteem to be quite honest.
there has been some movement on reparations on a state by state level. But if trump gets in and the right takes over what do you is going to happen to that??

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
yeah it does because I'm asking for names of viable candidates that can run...specifically from the all the fence sitters......so far none of them has posted a serious reply.

Just like I thought :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:
This really isn't a serious question so why do you think you're owed a serious reply? Looks more like this is troll posting dressed up as a quandry in order that you might appear to be a brokering some kind of dialogue.... we know the sentiment is as disingenuous as the original question itself.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
They should have just let Biden die in office and said fuck it. This has disaster written all over it. Real life "Bowfinger" shit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This really isn't a serious question so why do you think you're owed a serious reply? Looks more like this is troll posting dressed up as a quandry in order that you might appear to be a brokering some kind of dialogue.... we know the sentiment is as disingenuous as the original question itself.

Oh it IS a serious question...I get the idea of an open ballot but the reality is there's no real time for another candidate to jump in and gain the kind of traction needed to win the election.

The OTHER reality is NOT supporting Kamala Harris at this point is BULLSHIT. The choices at the top of the ticket remain the same. And TRUMP is on the other side.

If you voted for Joe Biden because you didn't want a 2nd Donald Trump presidency then what's changed NOW in 4 years??? SERIOUS QUESTION.

If Harris was SOO BAD then she would have hamstrung Biden, run much like Sarah Palin fucked up John McCain's run back in 08. And if you remember, McCain was old and feeble looking at that time and looked much older standing next to Obama. And Palin was a monumental dunderhead who didn't help his candidacy AT ALL.

So if you're saying Kamala is like that....then we would have had a trump reelection in 2020.

The country put Kamala Harris one heartbeat away from the presidency 4 years ago. As of now as Biden is recovering from covid so for all intents and purposes she is the PRESIDENT right NOW. That's how the position works.

So all this bickering and drama about who endorses her and who will toss their hat in the ring blah blah blah is BULLSHIT!

We didn't have a problem with her being a heart-attack or one assassin's bullet away away from the presidency for the last four years so you SHOULDN'T have a problem supporting her for the presidency NOW.

If for nothing else for much the SAME REASONS you put Biden in there in the first place...because you didn't want TRUMP BACK!

The choices are STILL the same...SO WHAT'S CHANGED IN 4 YEARS???

I'll wait... :popcorn:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uh the democrats has the senate house and presidency..

What did they do for the black agenda??

Ya sounding mind fucked!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh the democrats has the senate house and presidency..

What did they do for the black agenda??

Ya sounding mind fucked!!!
ok...so whats going to happen if the person who said this comes back:
"I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country," Trump told Time in an interview published on Tuesday. "I don't think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now."
Trump did not specify examples of anti-white bias nor policy prescriptions in the interview.
But Trump's campaign website, opens new tab lays out several plans, and some of his allies are making detailed recommendations should Trump win back the White House.

You wanna talk about mind fucked....you tell me how is this a good thing for the black community???

I'll wait...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: