Sports Biz: ESPN, Fox & Warner Bros. Discovery to launch joint sports streaming platform VENU this year UPDATE: PRICE REVEALED

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
^^^^

It's almost like a sports version of HULU

And how much is this gonna cost?
.. and the past few years, network contracts have reshuffled as far as rights to different sports leagues. I could barely keep up with which channels did/didn't have NFL this season.

I'm mostly concerned about how this is gonna impacted CFB, CBB, and NFL though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
.. and the past few years, network contracts have reshuffled as far as rights to different sports leagues. I could barely keep up with which channels did/didn't have NFL this season.

I'm mostly concerned about how this is gonna impacted CFB, CBB, and NFL though.

^^^^^^

Good point

I think they will fine

So many power conferences have their own networks and deals and now the big 10 and sec joining? Knocking ncaa out?

This is just MORE MONEY.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Within the next 5 years, the only way you gonna see live sports on TV is you gonna have to pay for it or watch a shitty broadcast on some illegal website.

We got a taste of it during the playoffs with NBC putting that game on peacock.

And CBS for the Superbowl is broadcasting the game in 4K UHD, but you have to be able to access the signal by spending money.

The era of watching sports for free is coming to a end.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So all the sports in one app expect for NBC...

Sidenote... The NBA League Pass needs to update with Cable, TNT and ESPN/ABC access... Similar to the NFL app you can watch all games in one app...

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

@ViCiouS @blackbull1970