Sports Biz: Stephen A. Smith back at ESPN UPDATE: becomes ESPN highest-paid sportscaster

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm yet again disappointed in Stephen A

I thought he would be smart and humble enough to bring her on his own podcast
Fam, I don't understand...

SAS gives her a job, gives her national platform, gives her her biggest audience building opportunity of her career...

But she took a shot at him, he's wrong for being offended that she took a shot at him?

In what world?

Is she not expected to be smart and humble or is that only SAS job?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam, I don't understand...

SAS gives her a job, gives her national platform, gives her her biggest audience building opportunity of her career...

But she took a shot at him, he's wrong for being offended that she took a shot at him?

In what world?

Is she not expected to be smart and humble or is that only SAS job?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait a second fam...

Is this a comedy skit?

Do YOU believe SAS really hires these chicks because they are the most qualified for the job?

Stephen A is definitely a joke

I don't think he does ANYTHING outside his own specific interests and those of his employers. Which is fine and his right.

So he get no points or props for his actions.

And him acting like HE is the sole or even primary reason women on ESPN and women sports are thriving is delusion of the highest order.

His point in the moment and ESPECIALLY afterwards on his podcast show he is clueless. And disingenuous

He did the same when he sucked up to Trump, Republicans and tried to push the black on black narrative. And got the backlash.

Bomani broke this down well too.

Her SPECIFIC point about him not talking about WNBA 3 years ago was not a slight or an attack or untruth. It was facts.

And the REASONS he did not talk about the WNBA 3 years ago are fine too

Just don't act like that ain't the case. Cause yet again he sounds like a damn fool.

If you take his side that's cool.

Nothing I say is going to change your mind.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Stephen A is definitely a joke

I don't think he does ANYTHING outside his own specific interests and those of his employers. Which is fine and his right.

So he get no points or props for his actions.

And him acting like HE is the sole or even primary reason women on ESPN and women sports are thriving is delusion of the highest order.

His point in the moment and ESPECIALLY afterwards on his podcast show he is clueless. And disingenuous

He did the same when he sucked up to Trump, Republicans and tried to push the black on black narrative. And got the backlash.

Bomani broke this down well too.

Her SPECIFIC point about him not talking about WNBA 3 years ago was not a slight or an attack or untruth. It was facts.

And the REASONS he did not talk about the WNBA 3 years ago are fine too

Just don't act like that ain't the case. Cause yet again he sounds like a damn fool.

If you take his side that's cool.

Nothing I say is going to change your mind.

Sorry I didn't realize you hate SAS to this level and clearly can't have an objective convo about that exchange.

I invite you watch what Gil said about it and I'll leave it at that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Playa you gunna have to guide these hoes with a kind hand, let em know this aint rap, its wrestling.

8mI8.gif