Square One: New Evidence in Michael Jackson Case - NEW DOCUMENTARY

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
(VIA Danny Wu) Square One is a documentary that investigates the first ever 1993 allegations against Michael Jackson. It strategically uncovers new evidence and information through interviews with people closest to the case. These interviews showcase never-before-heard public statements from witnesses, Michael Jackson’s nephew, and legal assistant to the prosecutor in ‘93.

https://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/square-one-new-evidence-in-michael-jackson-case/

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
What people do for money :smh: meanwhile these are the descendants of the crackas that raped us (little girls and little boys) repeatedly during slavery and beyond fuck all these crackas and sideways other races who support their bullshit!

Truth is they just want to diminish his estates catalog money to the estate because it still garners much of the classic profits!

They're foul and not slick at all!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
He destroyed his own name by molesting Boys

Then why did they not arrest him and put him in jail?
giphy.gif

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then why did they not arrest him and put him in jail?
giphy.gif

R Kelly got off the first time...
This Grown ass man was sleeping with kids and Several people accused him of molestation
Even if he’s innocent he at least needed his ass kicked. And! If his name wasn’t Michael Jackson and it was a dude in your neighborhood...I doubt you’d be trying to defend him

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He destroyed his own name by molesting Boys
Don't know if he molested them or not, but a grown man sleeping in a locked bedroom with little boys just isn't going to end well. Period.

Any cat on BGOL get accused of doing what Mike did AND they admit to inviting boys into their bedroom? :itsawrap:

Folks talk about Antonio Bryant not having anyone to check him, someone close to Mike should have stopped this nonsense in the 80s.

I hate when folks claim to be so sure of his innocence knowing damn well they ain't letting their child sleep over in a grown ass man's bedroom. Clownshit.

I know they never proved him guilty. I also know I'd slap the living shit out of a grown man trying to sleep alone with my kids.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
aww naw. I’m a faggot or a kid
Get your fucking mind right nigga..
Defending a Pedophile
Your a fucking piece of shit. You need to be thrown head 1st through a glass window like Sean Michaels did Marty Jannetty on the Barbershop. Don't bother responding pussy. I'm adding you to the Beeiii ban list. You so sweet, ya hair should be in finger waves. Ya father ain't shit!! :thefinger:

2xxEzI.jpg

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Mike aint here to defend himself... All these accusations happening now are pointless unless the accuser is here to defend his character.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It went from being full of shit to the gospel truth in a millisecond lol
:roflmao: For me... The shit he did/didnt do wasnt proven, and hes now dead. Anything but clearing or damning evidence... What's the point??? Whatever side people are on, we ain't changing. So let the man rest, and his music live on.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but all these docs, shows and movements only seem to catch our people and destroy their legacy. If shits wrong then let it be wrong for everyone. I refuse to believe Jacko and Kells are the only molesters. That Cos was the only one druggin and fuckin, that Whitney was the only coke head. Allegedly... Either start exposing and making shows about all the debauchery in all of entertainment/pop culture, or let sleeping dogs lie. Cause Im eagerly waiting for stories from all those rock bands backstage stories to come out. All those directors dirt to be exposed in film. I know Jim Henson got some dirt in him. You can't make the some of the shows he did and not be on drugs!!! Bob Ross had to have done more than just paint some trees!!!:lol: