Stunning Argentinian woman has a powerful message against her country not taking care of its citizens! (BGOL approved).

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source.gif

Nice but...left out some important info bout argentina or..karma comin for that ass.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I listened to every word.

What did she say?
The only way for people to care about peoples suffering is to show half naked women.. nobody cares about poverty, wars, corruption, but people care about half naked females. So if you want to see these boobs naked pray for us and care about our suffering. Or you can save me from suffering and you can see all the tits you want up close and personal

she said none of the above but I’m pretty sure everything I just posted you would agree with it

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are they protesting? According to the news Argentina has never been better economically since Javier Milei became president.

The mystery of Argentina’s gold: Milei admits that it was transferred abroad, without specifying the quantities or destination​

While the government acknowledges that gold reserves have been sent outside the country, there’s no official information available regarding the purpose of the operation. The gold is now exposed to the risk of being seized, due to long-standing claims against Argentina made by foreign creditors​