Suge Knight Hated Snoop Dogg For Squashing Beef With Biggie & Diddy

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Suge Knight Hated Snoop Dogg For Squashing Beef With Biggie & Diddy

Snoop Dogg sat down with SOHH.com for a CRWN interview where he discusses how Suge Knight and Death Row Records turned his back on him when he tried to make peace with Puff Daddy and The Notorious B.I.G.

Snoop’s attempt to make amends was during a time when the Coolaid rapper just had his son and was on his way to being the father of a second child. It was also a time when the East Coast versus West Coast rivalry was heating up, resulting in the deaths of Biggieand Tupac Shakur. “I’m trying to live, y’all niggas trying to die,” the 44-year-old Long Beach rapper says of Death Row‘s scandalous activities that landed Suge Knight behind bars.

“Just to share this with you and y’all, when he was locked up, it was a pivotal moment where I wanted to go see him and I couldn’t see him because they shut the visiting down,”Snoop says. “But I was able to get on the phone with him and I was like, ‘Cuz, why don’t you let me shake Biggie and Puffy’s hand on TV and end this so we can figure out a way to move forward?'”

According to Snoop, his want to extend an olive branch to Puff and Big was met with a stern “Fuck them bitch ass niggas” from one of Knight’s cohorts.

“Then slowly but surely, they turned on me because they seen I wasn’t with the business, I wasn’t with the bullshit,” he recalls.

Snoop also calls out Suge Knight for being a hypocrite when he got on The Source Awards stage in 1995 and made his infamous speech aimed at Puffy: “To all you artists out there, who don’t wanna be on a record label where the executive producer is all up in the videos, all on the records, dancing, then come to Death Row.”

“I don’t mean to talk about him because I love Suge Knight to death to this day for what he did for me and the opportunity that he gave me,” the Doggfather says. “But there is such a thing as hypocritical. You can’t talk about and then become…The same way he talked about all of them people being in videos and all of that, six months later he was in videos doing the same exact thing. He was on the front of magazines. On the front would be me and Tupac. ‘What are you doing? Why are you up here? It’s not enough room for all three of us.'”

Watch Snoop Dogg‘s Exclusive CRWN interview with SOHH.com below.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same way he talked about all of them people being in videos and all of that, six months later he was in videos doing the same exact thing. He was on the front of magazines. On the front would be me and Tupac. ‘What are you doing? Why are you up here? It’s not enough room for all three of us.'”

:lol::lol::lol:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
And look where Snoop is now and where Suge is. :lol: Respect to Snoop. Always liked that brother and I'm glad to know he was willing to dead the bullshit beef which should never have existed in the first place. When I first heard NWA I thought wow there are African Americans in California getting fucked up treatment as well. And they're mad as hell. Songs like Wino Will & A Bitch Is Bitch was bumping in the crib, car radios and on portable cassette players.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Snoop real humble now. Remember when he was killing niggas in the park though?
He used to talk a gang a shit back in the day. Fuck this nigga now he wanna be Buddha?

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
A lot of people don't want to speak on it because most of us liked him but so did Pac.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
The East Coast/West Coast shit was the weirdest and dumbest shit to me both then and now. I was like 12 when this shit popped off and all the regional shit was jumping. Plus I had only been listening to rap for like 2 years when I "discovered" that shit in 5th grade because it's not like my parents listened to it, they listened to reggae and r&b. First 2 tapes I bought were Doggystyle and Enter the 36 chambers I both of those shits were FIRE to me, still are.

I remember when Snoop and Puff were on the Steve Harvey show talking about deading the beef like it was some after school special and shit :lol:

Yeah Snoop real humble now. Remember when he was killing niggas in the park though?
He used to talk a gang a shit back in the day. Fuck this nigga now he wanna be Buddha?

He grew up, isn't that what he's supposed to do?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the real, when you dead beefs that's where the money is. You see Camron just made peace with a gang of folks including 50 Cent. He ain't slick, he wanna be on Empire; Cam knows what's up.

Reactions: BDR

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Lmao Snoop was a fool boy.. He used to wild the fuck out. Look at his face LOL

this was after Suge said what he said -

There is an interview where Snoop said he was scared that night they weren't going to make it out of that theatre - the crowd got real ugly on 'em and its the reason why he took the mike and asked if there was no love...

Suge is a very very lucky guy - so many times in those days he pushed his luck in NYC in ATL in Houston in DC in Detroit and Chicago, and an angel always diffused it or kept him 1 step ahead of a serious repercussion

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
The same way he talked about all of them people being in videos and all of that, six months later he was in videos doing the same exact thing. He was on the front of magazines. On the front would be me and Tupac. ‘What are you doing? Why are you up here? It’s not enough room for all three of us.'”

:lol::lol::lol:
What rap video was Suge Knight in???????

diddy-mase-1.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
snoop used to be looking like a goofy ass pirate @ times...mufucka was funny as hell in the wash tho...always making that same tough guy face :lol:

He kills me at the beginning when Dre trying to pick them females up and he see Dre about to get jumped and puts the keys in the ignition ready to pull off. :lol:

Reactions: LSN

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey its easy to "grow up" and talk all that shit now that suge's kung-fu's been broken..

suge_1.jpg

the second niggas saw this shit and the dude who did it didn't get killed...niggas was like

1408.gif

oh so this nigga IS human after all....and NOW some 20 years later snoop talking all this hypocrisy and whats not right...he was his own man back then and could have said that then but he DIDN'T cuz suge had niggas SHOOK to their panties..

When that shit was going down snoop was as much a participant in it as tupac and anyone else..then he QUIETLY left death row and was low key for a while after big and pac got killed.

So coming out and talking NOW isn't so much growing up as just revealing shit now that the threat isn't there...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know any music videos, but I think Snoop was referring to this magazine cover here.

276e2873432d6264f0c9917bab82fea6.jpg

Muthafucka front in center but he not gonna be "all up in your videos dancing and shit...". Yeah he may not be but this shit just as bad. Dude literally standing in front of Snoop and a much shorter Pac. I know the photographer couldn't have thought that was a good idea. This is a iconic photo though so shit I guess. :lol:

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
snoop used to be looking like a goofy ass pirate @ times...mufucka was funny as hell in the wash tho...always making that same tough guy face :lol:

Bout to watch this tonight and laugh my ass off..:lol::lol: