Superman to hit theaters July 11, 2025, marking the start of the DCU - Batman movie THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD/First look at David Corenswet as Superman

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I'm not even trying to talk junk but he's been a working actor since the mid 80s. How is he not in a position to own a Brownstone or property in NYC after all these years? Rent? WTF

Yeah it's fucked up that he has been discriminated against, seeing his work history, but damn, renting after all those years as a successful actor?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I'm not even trying to talk junk but he's been a working actor since the mid 80s. How is he not in a position to own a Brownstone or property in NYC after all these years? Rent? WTF

Yeah it's fucked up that he has been discriminated against, seeing his work history, but damn, renting after all those years as a successful actor?

He, doesn't live in NYC. His home is New Orleans. He was looking to rent cause he probably has a movie or play he's doing in town.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
He, doesn't live in NYC. His home is New Orleans. He was looking to rent cause he probably has a movie or play he's doing in town.
Ah, thanks, that make a whole lot of sense. I didn't dig too deep into this. I appreciate the correction.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did more research. I got to be the most copied poster on this board lord have mercy :lol: :lol: This shit goes years back :roflmao2::roflmao2: Need a recount on these end of the year awards. :roflmao3:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GQ34FCebwAMRbcp