Superman to hit theaters July 11, 2025, marking the start of the DCU - Batman movie THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD/First look at David Corenswet as Superman

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed. I really don't like that actor and seeing him cast as Booster Gold made me lose interest immediately

Yeah I don't know about THAT one.

Booster was a ex football player injured turned security guard opportunistic egotistical conceited with a heart of gold.

Hmmm... maybe I guess

I don't see it. I actually liked Donald Faison CW version.

But I'm team Gunn till the wheels fall off.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
CEbSbQ.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
If deadpool 3 taught me anything is that leaks can ruin a movie. Im staying away from all superman news untill the movie drops. They've shown too much already.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

James gunn is good at making lesser known and c-list charaters popular to the general audiance. I hope he does the fourth world new apocalypse part of the dc universe

I like to see what he'd do with mr miracle maybe a HBO max series about mr miracle icle and him dealing with child hood trauma of abuse growing up in Granny goodness's orphanage. He could make the forever people popular like he did ghardians kf the galaxy. One lf the dcu chapters (phases) Iscalled "gods and monsters" so will see

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all don't have superhero movie fatigue yet?

Do something else Hollywood

bruh They reeled me in with fuckin XMEN, winter soldier BLACK PANTHER 1, then next thing

you know they turned Hulk into a raging gay friendly metro sexual, had thanos being YOKED up

by a becky...

man my superhero fatigued set in and aint let up.. I was through with them shits once I seen the fag AGENDA

raise its demonic rainbow head.