T.I. And Tiny & OMG Girlz Wins $71 Million jury award

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was just watching him last night in the Roots remake.After the judgement he said his days of sweating on stage are over. That's something I don't understand, why do some of these old-timers continue to tour when they don't have to? Take the Rolling Stones, they all have more money than they can spend, their groupie days are far behind them, and they don't really like each other that much, so why are you touring?
Old bands like the Stones look like they are actually enjoying themselves, bet the crowd is different for TI performing at some venue where there is a 50/50 chance a fight will break out or gun shots.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Old bands like the Stones look like they are actually enjoying themselves, bet the crowd is different for TI performing at some venue where there is a 50/50 chance a fight will break out or gun shots.
I know the Stones wouldn't have to move as much or be as active as Michael Jackson but that tour Jackson was attempting to do was going to be hard on him and he was fifty, to tour in your late seventies or early eighties has got to be rough, no matter how much you enjoy it.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the Stones wouldn't have to move as much or be as active as Michael Jackson but that tour Jackson was attempting to do was going to be hard on him and he was fifty, to tour in your late seventies or early eighties has got to be rough, no matter how much you enjoy it.

those dudes have a certain lifestyle to maintain, but also some of them use touring as an excuse to stay from home......

There's a reason the divorce rate shot up those first years of covid