Talk show legend Phil Donahue dead at 88

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His show was a trendsetter at the time.... often sparking debates. when very few TV shows did at the time did

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always like Phil and his interview style. I remember he showed a live birth on his show, fucked me up as kid

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
wNg3yex7Je5L35qLsDQq3pKTjuFI3PrykO8J3mG7r0DFa9cFta6h4toW5A-XDOB3ypKG73woIh2xSOkNTxEJU-iucu6kSQutBW0QRhc8Q9rVRz2MH5AE26jYMO4yn3a6WTz1vkj6eW2hXxcUlD3SkMZNcjy26_RoKIIPRp0hlOL0LmSljebe_JE2H0P_94ppT3gyfHk

The way they did him up on the Iraq War trying to make an example for the other journalist to fall in line

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He is from that Cleveland/Akron area which explains his odd behavior. Jerry Springer was from Cincinnati.

:lol:

They sent me up there for some work, they were lame and tried to cling onto me.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
In the 80s, it was Donahue, Geraldo, Letterman, etc. then the 90s came around with Jenny jones, Ricki Lake, Jerry Springer, Montel, etc.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Luckily, the mods pulled me out of a thread and deleted my shit. The last time I respond to a RIP thread. The AI bots are getting more sophisticated trying to create some imaginary beef to make it look like something happening to me was over some disrespect when black filth was trying to barter me away.