The BGOL Hip-Hop Museum - Vintage/Rare Videos & Photos from the 70s, 80s and 90s - Real Hip-Hop

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Welcome to the BGOL Hip-Hop Museum. This will be an ongoing thread for old ass pics and videos showcasing the culture of the world, Hip-Hop. Feel free to add anything that you feel is rare or vintage to keep this thread jumping.

When posting something please include a little background information and circa date to make it interesting.

DITC Click - Big L & OC tearing it down in Croatia while on their European tour - 1997

DITC was the crew to watch back then. The group included members Lord Finesse, Buckwild, Diamond D, Fat Joe, Showbiz & AG, OC and Big L. Most members in the group went on to gain success in the music industry with some of them still around making noise in the rap game to this day.

This rare footage shows DITC members OC and Big L (RIP) on their Europe tour during a stop in Croatia.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Lost Gang Starr "Step In Their Arena" Press Kit from 1990 transferred from VHS

Dope ass press kit (remember those) from Guru and DJ Premier to build a buzz for their second album "Step in the Arena" which was supposed to be released in 1990 but didn't come out commercially until Jan 15th in 1991.

Guru and Preemo fusing Jazz with Hip-Hip was futuristic and I am sure many of us miss that sound. RIP GURU

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
The Best Television Hip-Hop Performance in History - Arsenio Hall - 1994

It's so many heavy hitters on this shit I don't even want to name them all so you can be surprised when they pop up!

Enjoy if you never seen it before, for those that have.....Jam that shit again!!!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Rare photo of Boots Riley of the Coup, E40 and 2pac lounging in Vallejo after a video shoot back in Sept of 93'

2wddkyu.png

3mpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What happened to that thread with a bunch of old vintage Hip Hop flyers. (I couldn't find it) That shit was dope and would fit nicely in this archive.

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Welcome to the BGOL Hip-Hop Museum. This will be an ongoing thread for old ass pics and videos showcasing the culture of the world, Hip-Hop. Feel free to add anything that you feel is rare or vintage to keep this thread jumping.

When posting something please include a little background information and circa date to make it interesting.

DITC Click - Big L & OC tearing it down in Croatia while on their European tour - 1997

DITC was the crew to watch back then. The group included members Lord Finesse, Buckwild, Diamond D, Fat Joe, Showbiz & AG, OC and Big L. Most members in the group went on to gain success in the music industry with some of them still around making noise in the rap game to this day.

This rare footage shows DITC members OC and Big L (RIP) on their Europe tour during a stop in Croatia.

Man, I still miss Big L. He was getting ready to blow up big. His first album was the shit.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Kanye always had some skills man...fam was dope in 96 - wish he would go back to rapping and drop all that weird ass experimental bullshit that he does now.

This footage was from a spot called Fat Beats Records, a vinyl, cd's and tape joint in New York City that held a lot of underground Hip-Hop events. Lord finesse and Xzibit were actually at this event in the video.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
DJ EZ ROCK'S BIRTHDAY BASH at the YMCA on Lenox ave in 1986 with performances from Eric B & Rakim, Rob Base and The Most! I am sure that shit was live as hell.

scan0046.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member