The children Passport Bros leave behind are now able to track them down via DNA.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Look at this shit here. :smh:

I posted an article a month ago about British soldiers in Kenya.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No they CLEARLY were going there to find more respectful and easier going women to start families. These lyin ass women just wanted to become welfare queens single mothers and live off the Philippine government. It's not the mans fault that they were tricked by these whores!!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I posted an article a month ago about British soldiers in Kenya.

Those motherfucking rapist bastard makers. :angry:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
scooby-doo-woof.gif

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was stationed in the Philippines in 89-90 NAS Cubi Point (on Subic Bay Naval Base). There was some bad as Amerasian hoes there who's fathers were Vietnam vets. There was a part of Olongapo City (the city outside the base) called the Jungle. It was the area the black Vietnam Vets could chill in the 60's. They left a lot of Blasians there. Funny thing is,I seen a lot of CAC'S marry and have kids by Filipino's and their kids come out looking like Dominicans.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your dumd ass raw dogging foreign hoes, you deserve what you get.
Who da he'll going in raw on hoes much less international ones.

First of all, your on the same BGOL, everyone else is on. No1 has ever responded "condom" to any of these threads.

Personally if I went to Brazil and met a chick who looked like Fernanda Chocolate, she's having my kids. Fuck that.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
:hmm:

First of all, your on the same BGOL, everyone else is on. No1 has ever responded "condom" to any of these threads.
:hmm:

She on the Rocky Dennis side of the game...

Condom!!

condom!!!

Well it is white skank Wednesday....

Condom!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a dirtbag move, but if you go over there to play you dont really have to take care of the kids you make. If you go anywhere American men go, even first world places like Okinawa, you'll meet plenty of adults, and kids, who are clearly mixed and had rare/zero interaction with their other parent.

A lot of the dudes in the passport bros facebook group have kids in different countries. Some admit(or lie) to send money back there, but most say just charge it to the game.