The Clam Slam - @Dr. Truth might approve

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like one of them to verbally explain to us what exactly a "Clam" is? :lol:

And what I'm really curious to know is, what was dripping out at the 1:01-1:02 mark?

shocked-shocked-face.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Kids watching her ask their parents "What's a clam" then it's

the-house-will-ferrell.gif

One of my funniest / most embarassing moments as a kid.

My brother stole some of my food. It was a sizable amount, if I remember correctly. I was pissed & ready to scrap.

I yelled at him - "You are a WHORE!"

I think I got my shit mixed up. I meant to say he was a pig ... a wild boar! I must have heard boar / whore fairly recently at that point.

I subsequently was scolded and grounded by my mom. "Where did you hear that word??!"

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my funniest / most embarassing moments as a kid.

My brother stole some of my food. It was a sizable amount, if I remember correctly. I was pissed & ready to scrap.

I yelled at him - "You are a WHORE!"

I think I got my shit mixed up. I meant to say he was a pig ... a wild boar! I must have heard boar / whore fairly recently at that point.

I subsequently was scolded and grounded by my mom. "Where did you hear that word??!"

Now that’s funny! :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Now that’s funny! :lol:

Thanks. My other classic embarassment. Long story short ... mom came to visit and take me to lunch one day in grade school. I was under 8 or 9 years old. We got into some type of argument there or upon return. I was outside of the classrooms and embarassed. There were some cute girls nearby within hearing distance. I got flustered and tried be cool for these young ladies. I told my mom "Fuck you" or "fuck off" at some point.

She stared a murderous glare and essentially said - "I'll see you when you get home later".

I went back to class for the next 3 hours and my pea-brained self sat there quietly wondering what type of hell I would be paying later.

Friends around me were in great spirits. I was not. I was in a funk. Pun intended.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks. My other classic embarassment. Long story short ... mom came to visit and take me to lunch one day in grade school. I was under 8 or 9 years old. We got into some type of argument there or upon return. I was outside of the classrooms and embarassed. There were some cute girls nearby within hearing distance. I got flustered and tried be cool for these young ladies. I told my mom "Fuck you" or "fuck off" at some point.

She stared a murderous glare and essentially said - "I'll see you when you get home later".

I went back to class for the next 3 hours and my pea-brained self sat there quietly wondering what type of hell I would be paying later.

Friends around me were in great spirits. I was not. I was in a funk. Pun intended.

Damn man you did Mom's like that? You were a savage! :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn man you did Mom's like that? You were a savage! :lol:

Yeah man - I was quite stupid. As soon as I said it, I think my internal voice told me - "You know you fucked up, right?"

As soon as the words left my mouth ...

I understand barking at a bully - "fuck you" or "fuck off" trying to be cool in front of girls or your crew. But telling your own mom? Man ...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man - I was quite stupid. As soon as I said it, I think my internal voice told me - "You know you fucked up, right?"

As soon as the words left my mouth ...

I understand barking at a bully - "fuck you" or "fuck off" trying to be cool in front of girls or your crew. But telling your own mom? Man ...

Yeah man you were Definitely crazy for telling your Mom that!

If I said that to my Mom my Dad would probably still be beating me now! :roflmao:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah man you were Definitely crazy for telling your Mom that!
If I said that to my Mom my Dad would probably still be beating me now! :roflmao:

I hear you. I would have understood if they made an example out of me. I deserved it.

Caught my fair share of discipline over the years, lol.

Mom probably thought to herself - "Yeah ... I don't want to get arrested for what I really want to do. Let me play it cool."