Platinum Member
Itachi Uchiha approves and so do I.

itachi-naruto.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like Bill Skarsgard as an actor.
FKA Twigs is nice to look at.
It looks like it would make for an okay installment of the Crow series...

but this is NOT Eric Draven! He looks more like Jared Leto's Joker. They should have just called it The Crow 5 or whatever.
Hollywood can't seem to get why their shit flops. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why didn't they just do the Michael Korby story?

The Crow: Wild Justice. Michael and his wife are murdered during a car jacking. He is brought back by two crows named Hugo and Manny respectively, and must avenge his and his wife's death before the Gorgon blood running through his veins runs out. The Gorgon god tattoos Michael's body, which gives him the power to regenerate until the blood runs out.

Couv_270297.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He looks accurate like the comics gay as hell

The first crow is classic shootout to ernie and lee

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Bill Skarsgard as an actor.
FKA Twigs is nice to look at.
It looks like it would make for an okay installment of the Crow series...

but this is NOT Eric Draven! He looks more like Jared Leto's Joker. They should have just called it The Crow 5 or whatever.
Hollywood can't seem to get why their shit flops. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

THIS!!!! Making it another installment instead of rebooting the series makes a LOT more sense! That first one was such a cult classic. This just seems like a fanboy made a movie. As if you asked an alien to make a movie that combined both franchises of The Crow and John Wick. But before it got started, you severely beat it and give it cocaine. THEN have it write the story.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Back in Central Park, Skarsgård opens up about the fact that now, two years after filming wrapped, he feels a certain distance from the work. As with most topics, he is refreshingly candid. That includes when discussing the ending of The Crow. I won’t spoil what happens, but I will tell you that Skarsgård would have voted for a different conclusion. Why film it the way they did? It made the path for a sequel easier, his answer suggests. “I personally preferred something more definitive.”

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“I really don’t get any joy from seeing negativity about any fellow filmmakers work. And I’m certain the cast and crew really had all good intentions, as we all do on any film,” Proyas wrote in a social media post. “So it pains me to say any more on this topic, but I think the fan’s response speaks volumes. [‘The Crow’] is not just a movie. Brandon Lee died making it, and it was finished as a testament to his lost brilliance and tragic loss. It is his legacy. That’s how it should remain.”

:eek2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Screenwriter Cliff Dorfman, who at one point was attached to a different iteration of a slated remake that was to be directed by F. Javier Gutierrez, shared in a since-deleted tweet that Sanders’ “The Crow” was “unwatchable.”

“If hypothetically, one happened to see a screening of @TheCrow_Movie #thecrow which @Lionsgate is releasing in August, one might say, it’s horrible, it’s unwatchable, don’t waste your money, or can’t believe it’s so much worse than the original. It is. And don’t.”

:eek2: